Gee..I didn't think anything would be better than DmC flopping...

#31Rising_shadowPosted 3/26/2013 3:28:49 PM
Wrong. Versus is delayed by Lightning Saga, guess who greenlit two sequels to XIII...Wada

You keep repeating this, bud. It's a lie. Nomura is currently working on Kingdom Hearts 3 and Versus XIII and both games have gone through massive delays partly because he seems to be insisting on restarting total development several times. The teams working on XIII-3 and the ones working on VXIII and KH3 are completely different.

Why do people insist on defending Nomura? It's entirely his fault as writer, director and designer that KH and Versus have undergone massive development cycles and delays. Nomura just doesn't work as a director. XIII and its sequels, regardless of quality or lack of it, are not responsible for these delays. You should be thanking Wada Versus hasn't been cancelled after 5 freaking years of development.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#32SiLVeR_420Posted 3/26/2013 3:53:46 PM
Rising_shadow posted...
Wrong. Versus is delayed by Lightning Saga, guess who greenlit two sequels to XIII...Wada

You keep repeating this, bud. It's a lie. Nomura is currently working on Kingdom Hearts 3 and Versus XIII and both games have gone through massive delays partly because he seems to be insisting on restarting total development several times. The teams working on XIII-3 and the ones working on VXIII and KH3 are completely different.

I'd like to believe he's doing KH3 but I doubt it. He's HDing up 1&2 tight now.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#33Rising_shadowPosted 3/26/2013 4:11:40 PM
I don't even know. That's what he's supposed to be working on but for some reason some asswipe, likely Wada, gave Nomura free reign to act as director, writer and designer for multiple games being developed at the same time, which isn't sane in any definition of the word.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!