So who is actually looking forward to a DmC2?

#11KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 3/26/2013 4:21:29 PM
It doesn't even matter, there won't be one anyway.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#12Orange00Posted 3/26/2013 9:25:32 PM
QCTeamkill posted...
I do. I'd like to see how Vergil rescue then maybe kill Sparda.

vergil going after sparda would be pretty cool idea!

and yea, i wouldn't mind a sequel.
---
Time Splitters HD Collection!!?? Gears are already in motion, sign the petition!!
#13FijianBadAzzPosted 3/26/2013 9:38:19 PM
I can already see Vorgil being the final boss for DmC2, they seemed to make VD set him up as the demon army leader. So, in a game series that never re used a final boss, the reboot series final boss seems to set up the same one in back to back games.
Anyone else think they'd head in this direction?
#14KyryloPosted 3/26/2013 9:45:51 PM
I want them to make it....as shallow and copyied as possible. I want that they just reuse 80 % of enemies and levels and make bosses even crappier than they were. IT would finally nail that shiny nail in NT's grave.
#15KiraUchizumakiPosted 3/27/2013 12:58:39 AM
Screw anyone dissin on DmC. It wasn't a perfect game but it was good. Sure it had some flaws but so did DMC 1&2 & look how well the series is doing. I see great potential in this series as all true DMC fans should & if you don't just because the the new Dantes & Vergils look is bad or because most of the characters were not to your taste then your just a whiny fanboy. The music, gameplay, graphics, demons, weapons, & story were all great & can still become better as well as the characters & Dantes & Vergils look. Look at the Vergils Downfall DLC & you'll see what I mean, it should be proof enough how much the game can improve as long as they stick to how they did the cutscenes in the main story of the game. I'm not abandoning the old old DMC but I'm not turning my back on the new one either. I for one hope for both DMC5 & DmC2.
#16AlexxShadenk777Posted 3/27/2013 1:16:06 AM
Malus_X6 posted...
And there were people like me who didn't think DMC2 was as terrible as people said.

Myself, included.

Third. It was definitely so much worse than 1 it was funny, but it still had some appeal to some of its elements. Dante wears the coolest oufit in the series, the DT forms are badass, Lucia has a pretty nice design (that sadly didn't translate to gameplay very well), the weapons are cool, it introduced air combos, it also introduced Twosome Time and instantly switching through guns with one button, the Devil Hearts system was nice, etc... under the right guidance, DMC2 could've been a fantastic game and sequel.

And I doubt anyone important is actually looking forward to DmC2. It's not going to be made either way. Capcom went from expecting 5mil sales to 2mil to 1.2 and still hasn't met those figures nearly 3 months after being released. They lost too much money developing it, made no profit to speak of and still haven't said anything about this monumental failure, not even announcing future patches, updates or DLC. I definitely would like to see this game getting some more content but it seems like they've lost interest in their own product. The people who they thought they were reaching out for didn't really care for this product, so why should they.

So DmC2 is never going to be made. They're immensely stupid but not suicidal (lol). Their best bet is, sadly, a game with a 5 on the title.
---
PSN: AlexxShadenk777
"DMC1 is the best, DMC4 is the worst. Not changing this signature till DMC1 gets its true sequel." January 17th 2013
#17_Uwye_Posted 3/27/2013 1:49:22 AM
AlexxShadenk777 posted...
Malus_X6 posted...
And there were people like me who didn't think DMC2 was as terrible as people said.

Myself, included.

Third. It was definitely so much worse than 1 it was funny, but it still had some appeal to some of its elements. Dante wears the coolest oufit in the series, the DT forms are badass, Lucia has a pretty nice design (that sadly didn't translate to gameplay very well), the weapons are cool, it introduced air combos, it also introduced Twosome Time and instantly switching through guns with one button, the Devil Hearts system was nice, etc... under the right guidance, DMC2 could've been a fantastic game and sequel.

I agree with all of this but doesn't mean that DMC2 isn't a bad game. It has too many fundamentals things that don't work or are badly done. Not a 1/10 game like certain people make it out to be but it's not even a 6/10 game.
#18AlexxShadenk777Posted 3/27/2013 2:04:55 AM
_Uwye_ posted...
I agree with all of this but doesn't mean that DMC2 isn't a bad game. It has too many fundamentals things that don't work or are badly done. Not a 1/10 game like certain people make it out to be but it's not even a 6/10 game.

Yep. 4.5/10 at best.
---
PSN: AlexxShadenk777
"DMC1 is the best, DMC4 is the worst. Not changing this signature till DMC1 gets its true sequel." January 17th 2013
#19ShinWeskerPosted 3/27/2013 2:24:38 AM
As long as it is made by Americans or other Western developers, it will not be good.

Back to talented Japanese developers ! (not DMC2's team though)
---
I support Japanese developers ! Don't complain when you buy stuff from Activision,EA, Ubisoft (I learned my lesson)
#20RetsuxDPosted 3/27/2013 6:35:55 AM
AlexxShadenk777 posted...
Their best bet is, sadly, a game with a 5 on the title.

Street Fighter 5?