Now that there are two realities in this series...

#11KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 3/27/2013 4:21:22 PM
darkslayer001 posted...
this kinda reminds me of that alternate reality fake ending...

That ending would have been so much better.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#12bigdom93Posted 3/27/2013 6:07:28 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
It depends on the time they meet. If it's DMC1 Dante, he'd probably just take one look at Donte and say something like "You're me? Impossible. I'm way better looking than that."

For DMC3 Dante we have:

Donte "**** YOU! I'm Dante!"

DMC3 Dante" Are you serious? Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? I've got 5 minutes to kill, so maybe I'll teach you some manners!"

DMC4 Dante:
"Well, looks like we have an impostor. And here I was thinking the party was gonna get crazy again. Oh well, let's get this over with."

DMC2 Dante: "..." *shoots Donte in the face*

Now for Vergil:

Vorgil: "Another me? With your help I can finally defeat-!"

*Vergil flashes past Vorgil*

Vergil: "One who uses others to gain power is not worthy of it. Begone."

*Vorgil falls into 100 different pieces*

I think that Vergil would have been REALLY pissed off if he knows about the events of Vorgil's Downfall, what with whole making his (mom/ imaginary representation of his mom) cry on perpose
---
Trust no one, the minute god cr@pped out the third caveman, there was a conspiracy against one of them
#13OracleGunnerPosted 3/27/2013 6:18:10 PM
bigdom93 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
It depends on the time they meet. If it's DMC1 Dante, he'd probably just take one look at Donte and say something like "You're me? Impossible. I'm way better looking than that."

For DMC3 Dante we have:

DMC3 Dante" Are you serious? Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? I've got 5 minutes to kill, so maybe I'll teach you some manners!"

DMC4 Dante:
"Well, looks like we have an impostor. And here I was thinking the party was gonna get crazy again. Oh well, let's get this over with."

Now for Vergil:

I think that Vergil would have been REALLY pissed off if he knows about the events of Vorgil's Downfall, what with whole making his (mom/ imaginary representation of his mom) cry on perpose

Now that you mention this vorgil would just need to appear and Vergil would cut him to shreds then burn those shreds.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse.
PM me if you get from where is my sig. People who got it:1
#14RayconPosted 3/27/2013 8:04:42 PM
Jimmy_Novak posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...

For DMC3 Dante we have:

DMC4 Dante:

Now for Vergil:

LMAO dmc2 Dante

XD
---
What happened to survival horror?
Ironically, it did not survive - TheCyborgNinja
#15NostalgiaRulesPosted 3/27/2013 8:08:43 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...

For DMC3 Dante we have:

DMC4 Dante:

Now for Vergil:

XD I would buy this game...but I'd have to mute the tv whenever DmC Dante speaks. The dude's got a mouth that would make a sailor blush. :P
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#16heartlesshero17Posted 3/27/2013 8:23:42 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...

For DMC3 Dante we have:

DMC4 Dante:

Now for Vergil:

Laughed at DMC2 Dante
---
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
#17KyryloPosted 3/28/2013 3:20:50 AM
CirOnn posted...
I was reading about the new X-Men movie and how somehow the two alternate realities in the reboot (X-Men: First Class) and the original (X-Men) will merge and the main characters will all meet their alternate counterpart.

How would you guy's feel if DMC and DmC actually did something similar? I can only smile thinking about old Dante meeting new Dante and he cracks a joke about being a skinny punk or some **** like that. lol

there is no 2 realities in franchise. Original was killed for sake of Beavis and Butthead fans.
#18Orange00Posted 3/28/2013 3:53:14 AM
tc, it would be a nice idea. Although i'm not up for whole cast meeting each other. Seems a bit forced. I mean vergil has been long gone in original universe and all that.

maybe older dante and nero meeting up with donte in same spsce-time continuum rift. Or DMC2 Dante running into him in hell where different dimensions are fused.
---
Time Splitters HD Collection!!?? Gears are already in motion, sign the petition!!
#19ScreamingMidgetPosted 3/28/2013 5:50:30 AM
Nope. Capcom should just ignore DmC's existence like they did with DMC2 and focus on making DMC5 amazing.