Is this game worth it?

#151FireMage7777Posted 3/29/2013 8:40:57 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
Wow.

Mixorz is so very out of touch. He goes on a rampage, personally attacking Tripweed then has the balls to say Tripweed has made a personal attack?

Dude... you're more sad than everyone who voted for Obama.

...worst post of the day award
---
DmC flopped flipped, PM me if you like this sig!!! People who like this sig so far: 24
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#152Malus_X6Posted 3/30/2013 4:22:59 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
Wow.

Mixorz is so very out of touch. He goes on a rampage, personally attacking Tripweed then has the balls to say Tripweed has made a personal attack?

Dude... you're more sad than everyone who voted for Obama.

...worst post of the day award

You're yanking my chain, right? It's spot on!
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#153Ink-RibbonPosted 3/30/2013 4:36:42 PM
So, let's talk about the topic, shall we?

All I saw 3 pages ago, was a discussion between people derailing TC's topic. Show him some respect, like I always do. XD

Well, if people liked DmC, they obviously will say that you should try the game.

If people hated DmC, they obviously will say it's the worst game ever made. That view is easier to be found here, just check 99% of antis comments and you'll be fine if you hate it. XD

I liked the game, so I'm being reasonable ( like always, unlike some people here...), you should try the game. Was it a good game? I say yes. Do you need to play it? Well, I would say you should try it, by renting or buying it. If you have your doubts, play at your friend's house.
#154Malus_X6Posted 3/30/2013 4:39:12 PM(edited)
Just because I hate it for everything it is, I don't let it interfere with giving my input as to why I don't think any DMC fan should play it.

Now if someone's being an assgoblin, yeah, I'm gonna be as belligerent as they are. It's the only way they listen.
---
#155StrelokPosted 3/30/2013 4:57:41 PM
you should *NEVER* buy a game to try it.
Get the demo.
You like the demo, you'll like the game.
You hate the demo, you'll hate the game.

The demo is a very accurate portrayal of the full game considering NT didn't fix a single bug.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#156Malus_X6Posted 3/30/2013 5:05:42 PM
If you don't think the demo will change your mind, at least rent or borrow the game. Not only is it the *ahem* "finished" product, but it's the FULL game, meaning you'll get a better idea of what you're getting yourself into.
---