Is this game worth it?

#61ScreamingMidgetPosted 3/28/2013 10:30:06 AM
RD_21 posted...
Unless you want to be convinced not to buy it, I wouldn't ask on this board since the answer you will get is that this game is awful, the worst thing ever created, baby easy and so on...

If he asks on the 360 board people would lie to him just to make him buy the game...

Here, we tell people why the game is bad and can back it up.
#62StrelokPosted 3/28/2013 11:04:52 AM
Trust me, I'm only trying to get the guy the best game for his money. This game doesn't even rank among the top 20 H&S games in my library.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#63tehdudPosted 3/28/2013 11:20:12 AM
Strelok posted...
Bayo on the PS3 has been seen as the worst version, mostly due to the FPS issues.

Again, why settle for less even if you aren't a technical player. It's like buying something labelled as a Ferrari, but you're getting a Volkswagen. Yes, you won't go superfast even if you won't want to, but you still own something labelled as something when it is not. In the end, you're settling for less and reward the guys who think it's ok to do this sort of business.

Slim wasnt out when bayo released. Why settle for a console with high fail rate and scam warranty.
---
CAPCOM = Conning All Players Cash Over Morals
http://i.imgur.com/ypVtf.png
#64StrelokPosted 3/28/2013 11:34:06 AM
Because the 360 is just as bad and I like the PS3 exclusives far more >.>
Plus free online, as opposed of Microsofts "you play, you pay" mentality.
Plus my friends had a PS3 too.
And so on and so forth.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#65RD_21Posted 3/28/2013 11:39:53 AM
ScreamingMidget posted...
RD_21 posted...
Unless you want to be convinced not to buy it, I wouldn't ask on this board since the answer you will get is that this game is awful, the worst thing ever created, baby easy and so on...

If he asks on the 360 board people would lie to him just to make him buy the game...

I wouldn't trust gamers in that case, personally. The antis are way too involved in it to give me an opinion I can take at face value and the pros are not better.

This game is a good game, not the greatest and not the worst either.
#66RD_21Posted 3/28/2013 11:42:41 AM
Kyrylo posted...
RD_21 posted...

it sounds like " no, no, no don't ask people about it. you et bad answers" :P

No, it's don't trust people who are obviously too involved one way or the other. Also, this board being overly negative about the game, if he only ask here he would get a negative answer, so the answer to his question is rigged.

In the end I don't care whether he buys it or not, I just want him to make an educated choice by having listened to more than just the hardcore fan base who is disappointed by the fact that this game is not their DMC.
#67KyryloPosted 3/28/2013 11:42:58 AM
RD_21 posted...
RD_21 posted...

I wouldn't trust gamers in that case, personally. The antis are way too involved in it to give me an opinion I can take at face value and the pros are not better.

no you mustn't trust gamers. you mustn't trust yourself either fi you don't like it. it's a lie. This game is best game since Zelda OoT was made! who need bioshock infinte, tomb raider, bayonetta and all this sh**** games when DmC out there.
#68RD_21Posted 3/28/2013 11:51:53 AM(edited)
Kyrylo posted...
RD_21 posted...
RD_21 posted...

no you mustn't trust gamers. you mustn't trust yourself either fi you don't like it. it's a lie. This game is best game since Zelda OoT was made! who need bioshock infinte, tomb raider, bayonetta and all this sh**** games when DmC out there.

Seems to me like your reading comprehension is really awful. My English is clearly not the best around, but I am sure you should have been able to understand my previous post.

In the end I don't care that you don't like the game and try to over bash it, this is a good game no matter how you guys want to spin it. I already said that it's not a great game (IT IS NOT A GREAT GAME, in case you missed it the first time), but it's certainly not as awful as you guy try to pass it.

So my advice for him is to not asked somewhere where the answer is obviously rigged unless that's the answer he is looking for. He should look at multiple source (reviews, antis, pros) and realize what matter to him and what don't.

Edit: Also, why can't I play Bayonetta and DmC, it's not one or the other and if that's TC case, then yeah don't buy this game if you are not willing to take the risk and go for something safer.
#69Hades192Posted 3/28/2013 12:11:27 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605600-dmc-devil-may-cry/65741136

It's why it exists; to show a graphical representation how people feel.
#70MixorzPosted 3/28/2013 1:18:10 PM
TC, you will most likely not get an honest opinion here. Everybody here who hates the game did so because Dante's new look.

Trust gamerankings. According to them it's better than DMC2 and DMC4, also better than MGR. who do you think got it wrong? Trusted and paid journalists in gaming, or mad fans who made hate topics about the game before it even came out and flooded meta critic with fake bad reviews?
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz