Is this game worth it?

#81RD_21Posted 3/28/2013 3:49:23 PM
TheSL1Club posted...
Mixorz posted...
TC these are mad kids, check out gamerankings for yourself.

Only kids check out gamerankings.

I'm not a kid and I check it to get a feel for the games I'm about to buy, mainly to get the link of the review from the source I usually trust.
#82MoreFunThanTVPosted 3/28/2013 3:59:09 PM(edited)
tehdud posted...
i enjoyed dmc2 more

I agree with this, actually just finished playing DMC2 as Dante for the first time and I honestly enjoyed it WAY more than this game. I'm looking forward to replaying it as Lucia since she seems faster (even with his "fast" sword Dante was still slow as s***...) while I had to literally force myself to finish DmC.

Kinda funny I've heard a few people say that DmC is a good game if you think of it as not part of the DMC series but to me that actually fits DMC2 better, as a DMC game it's pretty bad but had it not had DMC1 to live up to I think it would have went over better with people.

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying DMC2 is amazing or anything yeah it was pretty bad imo but if I were to make a list of things I disliked about it that list would be considerably shorter than a similar list for DmC.

DMC2 Dante's hot as hell too... I'm completely on the DMC5 takes place after DMC2 boat if it means I get a modern graphically version of this Dante lol (whom I shall refer to as "Hotte" from now on).
---
Divine Goddess of All That Is Prolix.
#83Malus_X6Posted 3/28/2013 4:20:10 PM
TheSL1Club posted...
Mixorz posted...
TC these are mad kids, check out gamerankings for yourself.

Only kids check out gamerankings.

I'm not a kid and I check it to get a feel for the games I'm about to buy, mainly to get the link of the review from the source I usually trust.

You should listen to what your actual friends have to say about a game. Nine times out of ten, you can't go wrong.

If you want a feel for a game you wanna buy, play the demo, if available. If one is not, wait till release and rent it.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#84StrelokPosted 3/28/2013 4:22:26 PM
NG2 is also a good choice, yes.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#85MixorzPosted 3/28/2013 4:47:28 PM
TC, it seems you want to buy it and are trying to get some excitement from the board. It's not going to happen because the antis here are butt hurt over the change in atmosphere (more realistic look vs an anime look). I've single handedly destroyed every opposing opinion brought forth by antis. They label me a troll because that's the only defense they have at this point. You are not going to get support from the butthurt people here.

Just buy the game (or rent it), play it and judge for yourself, away from the butt hurt people who are determined to hate this game.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#86Malus_X6Posted 3/28/2013 4:58:14 PM(edited)
Yes Mix, because we all know REALISM is what's needed in a series named "Devil May Cry" where the protagonist is half-demon, has very UNREALISTIC weapons, fights very UNREALISTIC enemies, and can do very UNREALISTIC things no other human can do.

Yup. Realism. I can't think of how VIDEO GAMES would fare without it.
---
#87StrelokPosted 3/28/2013 5:13:38 PM
Mikki, we call you a troll because, frankly, you're a troll.
You outright ignore arguments and then declare yourself the "winner".

You handily ignore everything we provided as to what has changed/downgraded since DMC3/4. But nope, it's just appearances according to you, nothing gameplay related, no sirree.

Good gods, common sense isn't all that common with you.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
#88Malus_X6Posted 3/28/2013 5:16:14 PM

You handily ignore everything we provided as to what has changed/downgraded since DMC3/4. But nope, it's just appearances according to you, nothing gameplay related, no sirree.

Have you seen that pic of his? If that really IS him, you can definitely tell that, not only is he a meathead, he's definitely of the casual side of gaming, especially CoD.
---
#89MoreFunThanTVPosted 3/28/2013 5:25:19 PM
Mixorz posted...
I've single handedly destroyed every opposing opinion brought forth by antis.

This sentence makes no sense. How can you destroy an opinion? You obviously didn't change the people's opinions since there's still a butt ton of antis here so that's not what you mean. Do you mean you proved to yourself that what they think of the game is invalid? Ok that's great for you I s'pose? I always use my own opinion over other people's when deciding what I think of a game too but when I can dismiss someone else's complaint because I don't agree with it I don't say I *GG font* DESTROYED it, sounds absurd lol.

Actually that post alone makes you sound like a troll to be honest since it sounds like you go around literally telling people their opinions are wrong and then give them objective reasons why. Opinions are subjective, you can throw objective facts at them all day and prove it to be a scientific law that DmC is amazing and it still wouldn't change the other person's opinion at all.

Also sounds like you focused your mighty Opinion Destruction Wave on the opinions of those who were actual fans of the old games but what say you to those who hated this game but hadn't played the old games enough to be "butthurt" over the changes like myself?
---
Divine Goddess of All That Is Prolix.
#90StrelokPosted 3/28/2013 6:41:29 PM
Malus_X6 posted...

Have you seen that pic of his? If that really IS him, you can definitely tell that, not only is he a meathead, he's definitely of the casual side of gaming, especially CoD.

Not just that but if it is him the other picture on that profile has a guy with similar features living in a very sloppy room.
Tsk tsk. For someone who is so "superior" you'd figure the basics of hygiene would be pretty common sense.
I guess there *IS* a common ground between him and DINO...
---