its not ninja theories fault this game sold bad

#1Retroxgamer0Posted 3/28/2013 10:26:45 PM(edited)
DMC4 sold bad too, just general interest in DMC has never been the same since the PS2. it doesnt matter who made this game honestly. DMC4 only sold just over 200k that is nothing, that is lousy. 200k sales is lousy for this franchise. God of War acensions sold half a million copies in north america, and it was way worse than god of war 3 which sold double that or still 4 times as much as DMC4. this series in general is just washed up now, has nothing to do with ninja theory, they made a good game in a niche franchise.

the fact that this game almost sold as many copies as DMC4 doesnt mean ninja theory failed it means they were largely successful. theyre not even well known they almost matched an established capcom franchise in numbers.
#2SiLVeR_420Posted 3/28/2013 10:26:28 PM
Monkeys are jerks.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#3ramzariotPosted 3/28/2013 10:27:53 PM
What now?
---
I grow tired of the foolish foolery of foolish fools.
#4NostalgiaRulesPosted 3/28/2013 10:30:06 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
DMC4 sold bad too, just general interest in DMC has never been the same since the PS2. it doesnt matter who made this game honestly. DMC4 only sold just over 200k that is nothing, that is lousy. 200k sales is lousy for this franchise. God of War acensions sold half a million copies in north america, and it was way worse than god of war 3 which sold double that or still 4 times as much as DMC4. this series in general is just washed up now, has nothing to do with ninja theory, they made a good game in a niche franchise.

the fact that this game almost sold as many copies as DMC4 doesnt mean ninja theory failed it means they were largely successful. theyre not even well known they almost matched an established capcom franchise in numbers.

DMC 4 didn't sell well? I thought it sold more copies than DmC.
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#5KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 3/28/2013 10:30:35 PM
Can't tell if joke topic or if TC is just troll.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#6domamaypaPosted 3/28/2013 10:30:50 PM
I smell a troll
#7ramzariotPosted 3/28/2013 10:31:15 PM
I think he's missing a zero there.
---
I grow tired of the foolish foolery of foolish fools.
#8SiLVeR_420Posted 3/28/2013 10:31:25 PM
Also for the giggles because you're clearly trolling

DMC4-2.4 Million

DmC- 500-600k. Try again dood.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#9KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 3/28/2013 10:31:51 PM
NostalgiaRules posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...

DMC 4 didn't sell well? I thought it sold more copies than DmC.

A little less than 5 times as many. Last I saw, DmC barely broke 600k. DMC4 sold 2.7 million.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#10tiosukePosted 3/28/2013 10:34:17 PM
this guy a dum dum eheh