Can we agree that...

#11MoreFunThanTVPosted 3/29/2013 8:21:58 AM
Kyrylo posted...
MoreFunThanTV posted...
Well to be fair considering this game only sold like 600k-700k copies I don't really think people being bitter for the change back would hurt them that much. Hell with proper marketing and by placing the release date in a deader month they could probably make up the loses with new buyers actually.

I mean think about it, 600k sales - 25% to 50% of those people didn't like the game after they bought it = Only 300k to 450k of bitter people lost to the change back and this isn't even considering the people who bought DmC but also like the old series as well.

I dunno. I think lashback will still be giant.

Well I think it'll seem more giant than it actually is.

People tend to say their opinion more when it's something they don't like/don't agree with than when it's something they do so while I expect there to actually be more supporters I also expect every new bit of DMC5 info to be met with what seems like a horde of people calling it "weeaboo crap" and such and the only time you'll really see the supporters is when they come out to fight those people and discuss concerns over that new info.
---
Divine Goddess of All That Is Prolix.
#12Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 9:05:38 AM
MoreFunThanTV posted...
Kyrylo posted...
MoreFunThanTV posted...
Well to be fair considering this game only sold like 600k-700k copies I don't really think people being bitter for the change back would hurt them that much. Hell with proper marketing and by placing the release date in a deader month they could probably make up the loses with new buyers actually.

I mean think about it, 600k sales - 25% to 50% of those people didn't like the game after they bought it = Only 300k to 450k of bitter people lost to the change back and this isn't even considering the people who bought DmC but also like the old series as well.

I dunno. I think lashback will still be giant.

Well I think it'll seem more giant than it actually is.

People tend to say their opinion more when it's something they don't like/don't agree with than when it's something they do so while I expect there to actually be more supporters I also expect every new bit of DMC5 info to be met with what seems like a horde of people calling it "weeaboo crap" and such and the only time you'll really see the supporters is when they come out to fight those people and discuss concerns over that new info.

exactly :/ I bet all those who was like "DmC best in franchise" gonna start sh* storm.
#13gokuKOGPosted 3/29/2013 9:07:36 AM
I agree with TC.
---
I...WON'T LET YOU...GET AWAY...WITH THISSSSS.........
#14darkslayer001Posted 3/29/2013 9:39:19 AM
Kyrylo posted...
no matter who won. Positive image of DMC ruined. No matter which games released next, half of the fanbase will be left bitter. If it's DMC5, pros will be left with unfinished plot and bitter taste for antis opposition. If DmC2, antis will be left bitter for proof of complete departure from original style and angry at pros for their support.
So in the end I have only one thing to ask: was it worth it? Many pros are admitting it's good but not great game. So really was such kind of game really worth ruined image of franchise?

the pros are only a small amount, not to mention most of them wouldnt mind DMC5
#15Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 9:44:42 AM
darkslayer001 posted...
Kyrylo posted...
no matter who won. Positive image of DMC ruined. No matter which games released next, half of the fanbase will be left bitter. If it's DMC5, pros will be left with unfinished plot and bitter taste for antis opposition. If DmC2, antis will be left bitter for proof of complete departure from original style and angry at pros for their support.
So in the end I have only one thing to ask: was it worth it? Many pros are admitting it's good but not great game. So really was such kind of game really worth ruined image of franchise?

the pros are only a small amount, not to mention most of them wouldnt mind DMC5

so they saying now. If DMC5 happens they change their mind.
#16King-gamerPosted 3/29/2013 10:02:12 AM
If they returned in TGS or E3 with Old school Dante in a trailer with the following line:

"My name is Dante, NOW LET'S PARTY!!" And proceeds to fight a horde of demons while biting on a pizza with one hand holding a strawberry sundae.

I can only imagine their reaction.
---
This is a sig. Yup.
#17Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 10:04:26 AM
King-gamer posted...
If they returned in TGS or E3 with Old school Dante in a trailer with the following line:

"My name is Dante, NOW LET'S PARTY!!" And proceeds to fight a horde of demons while biting on a pizza with one hand holding a strawberry sundae.

herp derp that filthy weeaboo crap. it's not edgy and not like awesome western movies (brokeback mountain) something like this :(
#18Gogito4Posted 3/29/2013 10:38:42 AM
Kyrylo posted...
King-gamer posted...

herp derp that filthy weeaboo crap. it's not edgy and not like awesome western movies (brokeback mountain) something like this :(

Well... I'd jump out of my seat and applaud. Maybe more people would too.
---
Excited for: MHTri U, Fire Emblem Awakening, FFVSXIII (It will come out... eventually. Right?)
Dissidia 012: Main:Terra Subs:Squall,WoL,Cloud and Kain.
#19Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 10:53:01 AM
Gogito4 posted...
Kyrylo posted...
King-gamer posted...

time will show. but I think DmC2 is coming....and another 3 years of terrible pr
#20Gogito4Posted 3/29/2013 10:53:44 AM
Kyrylo posted...
Gogito4 posted...
Kyrylo posted...
King-gamer posted...

time will show. but I think DmC2 is coming....and another 3 years of terrible pr

Then, a comedy is coming.
---
Excited for: MHTri U, Fire Emblem Awakening, FFVSXIII (It will come out... eventually. Right?)
Dissidia 012: Main:Terra Subs:Squall,WoL,Cloud and Kain.