So.....TN got death threats...

#151FireMage7777Posted 3/29/2013 10:14:49 PM
TheCalibrator posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
See, you were in the wrong and they should've upheld their decision, but some mod didn't do their job. End of story. You may leave

Does anyone hear that sound? No one? Well, of course you don't. It's the sound of a useless bunch of nothing coming from a nobody.

It DOES however, have a scent. A kind of victorious aroma to it. :3 Almost like...white plums.

Calling someone a nobody while on GFAQs. The irony
---
DmC flopped flipped, PM me if you like this sig!!! People who like this sig so far: 24
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#152Voltes_VPosted 3/29/2013 10:42:58 PM
Lol, Firemage. Don't these simpletons amuse you for a bit?
---
Strongest Mecha in the anime universe is me.. Voltes_V
#153FireMage7777Posted 3/29/2013 10:45:25 PM
Voltes_V posted...
Lol, Firemage. Don't these simpletons amuse you for a bit?

They do
---
DmC flopped flipped, PM me if you like this sig!!! People who like this sig so far: 24
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#154Snipa_Wulf12Posted 3/29/2013 11:16:35 PM
well, this topic was depressing to read.

you all shouldve just left after my fairly accurate conclusions on caliber.

as for the lack of modding, lets just say itll be fun visiting boards like this when my mod app goes through smh
---
PSN:Snipa_Wulf
Trusty Patches...now 50% more trusty.-Lodiss
#155Voltes_VPosted 3/29/2013 11:23:58 PM
I wish rockman11 would come back. He would certainly make clowns out of these guys.
---
Strongest Mecha in the anime universe is me.. Voltes_V
#156produnerPosted 3/30/2013 12:15:46 AM
Thecalibrator Do you even stinger?
---
Huskies are quite the handful.
When i'm alone, i pretend to be a black hole.
#157StrelokPosted 3/30/2013 4:01:43 AM
TheCalibrator posted...
palpatine_roxx posted...
your karma is even LOWER than before, haha!

That can't be helped - but I at least had my posts re-posted, and I ain't getting banned. And despite my lower karma, my account will still remain in its current status. =_=

Just keep one thing in mind - if one person keeps reporting posts over and over without concrete basis (or with me successfully disputing them over and over), they WILL notice, and you WILL suffer the bad voodoo for report system abuse. So way I figure it, you guys are so much more likely to get banned than I will simply because you can't control yourselves.

By the way, here's another one:
Upon additional review, the adjectives you used to describe them do not warrant a deletion. Reposted.

Behave yourselves. That what's-his-name should be lucky I can't report him yet: saying crap like "go in a ditch and die" is the stuff of instant perma-bans.

Please, you need glasses.
I never told you to go to a ditch and die.

I said to go lie in a ditch. You know, like a bum.

Considering your poor attitude and all that.
And no, you won't get banned for "abuse" (a mismark isn't abuse, you simply got lucky with a moderator who doesn't understand what flaming is). You'll just lose the ability to mark messages.
You know about as much about this website than you know about our issues with the game.
Absolutely friggin nothing.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#1585hadowsPosted 3/30/2013 11:31:50 AM
TheCalibrator posted...
5hadows posted...
So it's pretty much about your low self steem.

That...doesn't even make any sense. You're almost one-upping that one guy at pulling random crap out of your ass. You too are apparently an artist in ass-pulls.

It does actually, I'm not gonna inquiry any further though cause you might break down.
---
Ill add something here later....