Anyone on the fence about buying this game should do so...

#1MixorzPosted 3/29/2013 6:36:30 PM
It's gotten rave reviews and is the highest rated hack and slash game on the market. Take it from an unbiased gamer like myself. And don't be swayed by the certain incoming negativity i will receive. Everyone I know that played the game has thoroughly enjoyed it.

I also preordered Dragons Dogma Darkness Arisen or whatever I suggest RPG fans do the same.

TLDR: get the game you will enjoy it :)
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#2KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 3/29/2013 6:37:22 PM
Nobody post in this topic. Mix might harass you if you disagree with him.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#3Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 6:39:43 PM
See potential buyers, took one post for people to bash me. Trust me, buy the game it's fun :)
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
#4RetsuxDPosted 3/29/2013 6:39:58 PM
Mixorz posted...
is the highest rated hack and slash game on the market. Take it from an unbiased gamer like myself.

First of all: this is major bait.

Second, you yourself have the opinion of the lowest value in this board, seeing how you have not player either this game nor the original DMC games.

Third, many GoW games, and DMC1 and 3SE have higher scores, so your statement is false.
#5Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 6:41:03 PM
RetsuxD posted...
Mixorz posted...
is the highest rated hack and slash game on the market. Take it from an unbiased gamer like myself.

First of all: this is major bait.

Second, you yourself have the opinion of the lowest value in this board, seeing how you have not player either this game nor the original DMC games.

Third, many GoW games, and DMC1 and 3SE have higher scores, so your statement is false.

I Sid this year. Gamerankings don't lie. Check it out potential buyers.
---
#6KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 3/29/2013 6:42:35 PM
There are no potential buyer for DmC. Everyone who had any interest already bought it. Turns out, not many people did compared to the ones who want DMC5.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#7RetsuxDPosted 3/29/2013 6:43:21 PM
Mixorz posted...
I Sid this year.

No, you did not say so.

And second, as I said before your opinion is worth nothing, and even then your opinion is basically influencing the opinions of others, regarding opinions plastered on magazines.

You're not worth trusting.
#8JanneDaArc135Posted 3/29/2013 6:44:02 PM
Man Mixie why you trollin again <.< I keep telling you to do something worthwhile with your time like reading to the elderly. Not trying to convince people to buy a game no one wants :(

There ya go with the high ratings thing again. I am sorry but in all honesty Wii sports got a higher score than DmC and everyone knows that Wii Sports= WIN. Also the mega sweet Just Dance 4 beat DmC too :) I keep telling ya man, professional reviews don't mean anything. While sales in itself is not the sole determining factor in a game like I keep saying, money talks and bs walks.
---
The older rpg games will always be the best forever and ever.
Now Playing: Touhou: Imperishable Night PSN: janne-da-arc24.
#9Voltes_VPosted 3/29/2013 6:44:17 PM
What's the total sales for this game now anyway?

Wait, is he attempting to boost sales so DmC can.meet sales expectations before end of the fiscal year?
---
Strongest Mecha in the anime universe is me.. Voltes_V
#10KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 3/29/2013 6:45:38 PM
Voltes_V posted...
What's the total sales for this game now anyway?

Wait, is he attempting to boost sales so DmC can.meet sales expectations before end of the fiscal year?

That's an impossible goal. They need around twice as many sales to get the expectations, something that will never happen.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]