Anyone on the fence about buying this game should do so...

#71Voltes_VPosted 3/29/2013 11:00:04 PM
JanneDaArc135 posted...
Voltes_V posted...
Well, Janna, you're still one of the best players so its cool.

I'm retiring Gears of War, taking a break on p4A and focus on Ninja Gaiden 3 RE and try to platinum that game. Wish me luck.

Thanks for the compliment man! :) I suck now but its okay. I just hit my 10,000th match in P4A yesterday so I think I have played enough lol. Ninja Gaiden 3 RE? Thats gonna be a tough one but you can do it man!

The only thing that pisses me off is the coop mode and the team missions are hard. I remember is Sigma 2 it took me 9 months to platinum that game because of this "team missions"

After I'm done with NG RE, i will focus on MGR and Bayonetta for 360.
---
Strongest Mecha in the anime universe is me.. Voltes_V
#72JanneDaArc135Posted 3/29/2013 11:04:14 PM
Voltes_V posted...
JanneDaArc135 posted...
Voltes_V posted...
Well, Janna, you're still one of the best players so its cool.

I'm retiring Gears of War, taking a break on p4A and focus on Ninja Gaiden 3 RE and try to platinum that game. Wish me luck.

Thanks for the compliment man! :) I suck now but its okay. I just hit my 10,000th match in P4A yesterday so I think I have played enough lol. Ninja Gaiden 3 RE? Thats gonna be a tough one but you can do it man!

The only thing that pisses me off is the coop mode and the team missions are hard. I remember is Sigma 2 it took me 9 months to platinum that game because of this "team missions"

After I'm done with NG RE, i will focus on MGR and Bayonetta for 360.

For console's I am techinally playing DMC2 now in the HD collection to platinum but I find most of my time playing touhou now lol.
---
The older rpg games will always be the best forever and ever.
Now Playing: Touhou: Imperishable Night PSN: janne-da-arc24.
#73KyryloPosted 3/30/2013 1:08:01 AM
Mixorz posted...
In what universe is Wii Sports rated higher than DmC?

According to gamerankings:

DmC (360): 86.20%

Wii Sports: 76.28%

Now if we use the sales model like antis love to do, Wii sports would be the best game ever. So your logic is backwards. You and other antis think Wii Sports is the best game ever made, I think (nay I KNOW) DmC is a great game (but obviously not the best game).

So again potential buyers, antis think Wii Sports is the best game ever created. Can their opinions really be trusted?

CoD: MW2 has 94% so anybody who's on fence about it should buy it IMMEDIATELY, if you don'T you haterz and haterz gonna hatez. That also means that CoD>>>>>>>than DmC. To bad. I bet critics gave it lower score because of hair. So they are haters too! don't listen to them.You all should buy game right now!!!!!
#74FulvipPosted 3/30/2013 1:11:55 AM
Kyrylo posted...
Mixorz posted...

Now if we use the sales model like antis love to do, Wii sports would be the best game ever. So your logic is backwards. You and other antis think Wii Sports is the best game ever made, I think (nay I KNOW) DmC is a great game (but obviously not the best game).

So again potential buyers, antis think Wii Sports is the best game ever created. Can their opinions really be trusted?

CoD: MW2 has 94% so anybody who's on fence about it should buy it IMMEDIATELY, if you don'T you haterz and haterz gonna hatez. That also means that CoD>>>>>>>than DmC. To bad. I bet critics gave it lower score because of hair. So they are haters too! don't listen to them.You all should buy game right now!!!!!

And Bioshock Infinite is not only higher than DmC too, it's actually a good game.

So potencial buyers go spend your money on something else.
---
Official Auron of the boards. The only one bad*** enough to like Light.
CP: TERA, MGR, TR
#75KyryloPosted 3/30/2013 1:17:19 AM
Fulvip posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Mixorz posted...

And Bioshock Infinite is not only higher than DmC too, it's actually a good game.

So potencial buyers go spend your money on something else.

Wait how can it be?! all reviewers are just haterz than!!!! How dare they give good scores for some FPS!!!!!!
#76JanneDaArc135Posted 3/30/2013 2:47:10 AM
But what about Ridiculous Fishing <.<?
---
The older rpg games will always be the best forever and ever.
Now Playing: Touhou: Imperishable Night PSN: janne-da-arc24.
#77StrelokPosted 3/30/2013 4:24:18 AM
I recall ages ago that Mortak Kombat 3 got an 11/10 from a magazine in the Netherlands.

MK3 better than any other game ever?
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#78TheSL1ClubPosted 3/30/2013 5:15:17 AM
I'm a potential buyer that took TC's advice and bought the game Kappa, anyway happy early april fools day everyone.
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#79produnerPosted 3/30/2013 5:21:42 AM
TheSL1Club posted...
I'm a potential buyer that took TC's advice and bought the game Kappa, anyway happy early april fools day everyone.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0av2xAGCu1qjhbl2o1_250.jpg
---
Huskies are quite the handful.
When i'm alone, i pretend to be a black hole.
#80TheSL1ClubPosted 3/30/2013 5:22:40 AM
produner posted...
TheSL1Club posted...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0av2xAGCu1qjhbl2o1_250.jpg

That's one handsome dude.
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.