Any DMC-like PSP games?

#1Uzuki331Posted 3/29/2013 11:25:15 PM
DMC. Not DmC. :P

And I was kinda hoping that was some kind of stylish action game for it. It's been a while since I played on my very-undead PSP.

Please, no God of War or Dynasty Warriors lol. Played them - they're also not stylish. :P
#2KyryloPosted 3/30/2013 12:02:06 AM
hardly. Power of PSP is to small for such kind of games. But I may suggest Undead Knights
#3largerockPosted 3/30/2013 3:01:22 AM
Phantasy Star portable 2 is somewhat similar.....
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#4StrelokPosted 3/30/2013 3:45:59 AM
While not DMC like, the two God of War games are pretty good if you're looking for a hack & slash.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#5GoldsicklePosted 3/30/2013 3:58:02 AM
There was going to be a DMC game for the PSP but was canceled.
---
There is no such thing as a "Quick Time Event done right".
A game that has Quick Time Events is a "video game done wrong".
#6sarris98Posted 3/30/2013 7:17:44 AM(edited)
Kyrylo posted...
hardly. Power of PSP is to small for such kind of games. But I may suggest Undead Knights

Believe me,with a small graphical downgrade to keep the FPS count at top shape,games like the first Devil May Cry,the Shinobi PS2 game,the Gungrave series,Dororo : Blood will Tell and OZ : The Sword of Etheria are viable for the PSP...too bad that didn't happen.

Back to the topic :

Undead Knights is...closer to the PSP God of Wars and Ghost Rider.Those are the only ones so far.Unfortunatelly these are the only games that come close to being Hack'n'Slash / Stylish Action games.

PS: Actually,if you know how to play Warriors Orochi games,especially 3 or Musou Orochi 2 Special you can get some stylish mileage.

---
Look!A signature!*Runs away!*
<<Karma's a b****!>>Especially true on Gamefaqs! XD
#7KyryloPosted 3/30/2013 7:15:27 AM
sarris98 posted...
Kyrylo posted...

Believe me,with a small graphical downgrade to keep the FPS count at top shape,games like the first Devil May Cry,the Shinobi PS2 game,the Gungrave series,Dororo : Blood will Tell and OZ : The Sword of Etheria are viable for the PSP...too bad that didn't happen.

Back to the topic :

Undead Knights is...closer to the PSP God of Wars and Ghost Rider.Those are the only ones so far.

at least it's SOMEWHAT original.
#8sarris98Posted 3/30/2013 7:19:41 AM
Kyrylo posted...
sarris98 posted...
Kyrylo posted...

Back to the topic :

Undead Knights is...closer to the PSP God of Wars and Ghost Rider.Those are the only ones so far.

at least it's SOMEWHAT original.

I never said it wasn't.Might not be my favourite PSP game,but I like it.I just pointed out what can be done with the PSP but wasn't...probably in favour for all the Monster Hunting and Phantasy Star Universe-esque games we got in their place.
---
Look!A signature!*Runs away!*
<<Karma's a b****!>>Especially true on Gamefaqs! XD