produner posted...
ramzariot posted...
RetsuxD posted...
Stepswordsman posted...
I don't know, looks completely objective to me:

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/2011/notpaid.png

3 pros, 2 cons = 9/10

I love the number scale.

It's not too bad if they are small cons, but I suppose if they are about the camera and soundtrack it probably should have a lower score than a nine.

low frame rate in fast and execution demanding games is a small con?

It would be if DmC: Devil May Cry was either fast or demanding.
#32TheCalibratorPosted 3/31/2013 5:59:46 PM
Kyrylo posted...
if they didn't gave it good reviews, it would nail the coffin for this game. I think they wanted to show support and spite "haterz"

You're worth spiting.
#33Psychochild27Posted 3/31/2013 6:06:37 PM
TheCalibrator posted...
Kyrylo posted...
if they didn't gave it good reviews, it would nail the coffin for this game. I think they wanted to show support and spite "haterz"

You're worth spiting.

Huzzah for throwing away what little journalistic integrity you had to begin with as a gaming "Journalist" to antagonize a fan base!
#34lokithefoolPosted 3/31/2013 6:51:25 PM
Pimpanza posted...
RetsuxD posted...
Reviews are opinions and opinions can be misinformed, seeing how most people who reviewed this game had never played the originals.

Nah, game is not a 9/10 even if you didn't play the originals.

Also, what's with that tweet? I didn't get it, really. I mean, I understand it has something to do with supposedly sold reviews, but I just don't understand what happened. They could read the review before printing, couldn't they?

Yeah, maybe negative reviews would have been the nail in the coffin for the game. I fail to see why this would be a bad thing, and I also fail to see why a professional reviewer should be moved to compassion because of this.

They knew what the review was before it was published suggesting at the very least communication between the reviewers in some way, and form which would be immoral enough. However this actually implies the review was bought, and Xbox magazine was warning them not to stupid, and give away the corruption.