Ninja Theory officially called new Dante EMO

#11bigdom93Posted 3/30/2013 10:05:36 AM
Kyrylo posted...
Qwesar23464 posted...
Another thing to note, wasn't that character a villain protagonist?

well he was like miserable douche who didn'T have balls to stand for himself and tried to abuse his power until he was impaled on giant statue.

please he doesn't even have the balls to get impaled/ couldn't get impaled, just look how badly vergil was when he only took a sword as wide and thick as a medieval long-sword at most, hell force edge had a thicker blade
---
Trust no one, the minute god cr@pped out the third caveman, there was a conspiracy against one of them
#12Solblade44Posted 3/30/2013 10:11:50 AM
Guys, use this to your advantage. For the "Dante is not" pictures, put in something awesome while for the "Dante is" one, put something negative like trash or poop.
---
"We have the best ****ing fans in the world" - Peter Bartholow on Skullgirls crowdfunder
GT: Solblade44
#13Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 10:29:58 AM
Solblade44 posted...
Guys, use this to your advantage. For the "Dante is not" pictures, put in something awesome while for the "Dante is" one, put something negative like trash or poop.

I won't waste my time on something like this. Ask NT. it's their work.
#14RayconPosted 3/30/2013 10:46:23 AM
Solblade44 posted...

Don't have to. All you have to do is substitute "Donte" in the title and the pictures do all the work themselves.
---
What happened to survival horror?
Ironically, it did not survive - TheCyborgNinja
#15NeoTStylePosted 3/31/2013 3:45:59 PM
Are those pictures recent? They really haven't abandoned ship yet? That's hilarious.
#16TheCalibratorPosted 3/31/2013 5:57:22 PM
Rofl. Have any of you SEEN Chronicle?

Answer: No.
#17lokithefoolPosted 3/31/2013 6:55:32 PM
Kyrylo posted...
http://i.imgur.com/0CMlpI9.jpg%3F1%3F8187
Now, They confirmed that new Dante is miserable, whiny douche, who is being pushed by everyone and anything and ends up by throwing tantrum. Well. Anybody who says that Chronicle's character isn't emo is obviously blind.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN!!!
#18xLysergicPosted 4/3/2013 10:06:08 AM
bahahah

how old are these pics
---
PSN: Lysergix
The Head of the Alucard Family
#19NeoFalconHavokPosted 4/3/2013 10:54:37 AM
So that's

Miyamoto
Sakurai (Smash)
Sakamoto (Metroid)
Iizuka (Sonic)
Aonuma (Zelda)
Ono (Street fighter)
Hirabayashi (Resident Evil)
And now Tameem

All think they know better than what the fans want. This industry is going to hell
---
"If this guy has a problem with GameFaqs users that like Nintendo games, he can kiss my ass."
LMFAO
#20heartlesshero17Posted 4/3/2013 1:11:11 PM
Solblade44 posted...

Lol want to see this
---
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception