People honestly think this game is worse than DMC 2?

#1DecaprePosted 3/30/2013 12:51:12 PM
DMC 2 is just downright boring!!!
---
I've been told my love for Chun-Li is insanity and sinful, well God.... That's exactly what I wish for =)
#2StrelokPosted 3/30/2013 12:55:24 PM
True, same for this.
But at least DMC2 isn't trying to offend me in every cutscene.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#35hadowsPosted 3/30/2013 12:57:42 PM
DMC 2 is boring, this game pisses me off.
---
Ill add something here later....
#4OracleGunnerPosted 3/30/2013 1:26:25 PM
True, but it's the story is better, the soundtrack is greater than this one, VA isn't as bad Lucia>donte, it knows what genre it wants to be and it's not nearly as insulting as this one.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse.
PM me if you get from where is my sig. People who got it:1
#5Xtreme65Posted 3/30/2013 1:35:12 PM
At least DmC Dante acts more like classic Dante than DMC2 Dante. Also you cant spam guns the whole time in DmC. Honestly DMC2 is more of an insult to the genre. Heck its in the running to be the worst in the genre. Same cant be said of DmC. The wig scene is pretty insulting though, outside of that the only other insults arent even in the game its all Tameem.
---
When coincidence is so convenient, I prefer to call it fate.
#65hadowsPosted 3/30/2013 1:38:47 PM
Xtreme65 posted...
At least DmC Dante acts more like classic Dante than DMC2 Dante. Also you cant spam guns the whole time in DmC. Honestly DMC2 is more of an insult to the genre. Heck its in the running to be the worst in the genre. Same cant be said of DmC. The wig scene is pretty insulting though, outside of that the only other insults arent even in the game its all Tameem.

He doesn't really, DMC2 Dante acts like a colder Dante that went trough some tough stuff, Donte acts like a douche who doesn't even belong in the DMC world. DmC forces color coded enemies onto you, I'd rather spam guns.
---
#7PunkMcThrustPosted 3/30/2013 1:41:25 PM
DMC2 was a worse video game but it's also much less of a blight on the video game industry.

The way the company and press treated the consumer base is absolutely ridiculous.
---
Armstrong for President
#8Xtreme65Posted 3/30/2013 2:42:35 PM
5hadows posted...
Xtreme65 posted...

He doesn't really, DMC2 Dante acts like a colder Dante that went trough some tough stuff, Donte acts like a douche who doesn't even belong in the DMC world. DmC forces color coded enemies onto you, I'd rather spam guns.

Fraid I disagree. I rather be forced to use two weapons to combo than hold the square button. And color coded enemies only show up some of the time where as spamming guns is the WHOLE game.
---
When coincidence is so convenient, I prefer to call it fate.
#9RetsuxDPosted 3/30/2013 2:48:16 PM
Xtreme65 posted...
5hadows posted...
Xtreme65 posted...

Fraid I disagree. I rather be forced to use two weapons to combo than hold the square button. And color coded enemies only show up some of the time where as spamming guns is the WHOLE game.

BS, halfway through the game, nearly half the enemy encounters are color coded, and at the VERY GOD DAMN START of a harder mode, you get colored enemies.

Oh and protip: You don't have to spam the guns, you do have to use specific weapons against color coded enemies.
#105hadowsPosted 3/30/2013 2:48:33 PM
Xtreme65 posted...
5hadows posted...
Xtreme65 posted...

You can not spam guns if you feel like, I don't remember even using the guns a lot in DMC2 because I've always liked swords better. My only issue with that game is not having more than one melee weapons since the other swords don't have their own movesets. DmC forces you to use weapons you don't have any choice.
---