So, if Donte is what Tameem calls "cool"...

#1smithkakarotPosted 3/31/2013 12:35:26 PM
I'd hate to see what OCs he'd come up with if he were a teenager writing fanfictions.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#2DuuuDe14Posted 3/31/2013 12:36:30 PM
Probably the same thing.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#3Malus_X6Posted 3/31/2013 12:39:58 PM
Heavenly Sword. It's clear it's his fanfic of God of War.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#4Rising_shadowPosted 3/31/2013 12:43:35 PM
Needs more innocent slave killing. That's cool, right?
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#5smithkakarot(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 12:55:39 PM
I bet Tameem would come up with a vampire with silver hair and red eyes and a black trenchcoat and an inverted cross, wielding a giant revolver and katana, who violently attacks civilians for FUN! And he'd say his theme song is Crawling or Down With the Sickness or something.

DONUT STEEL
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#6ScreamingMidgetPosted 3/31/2013 1:02:30 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
Heavenly Sword. It's clear it's his fanfic of God of War.

Heavenly Sword's and Enslaved's stories were outsourced. That's why they are actually decent.
#7Malus_X6Posted 3/31/2013 1:03:32 PM
Nah, I believe the games' stories were created by Tameem, but the scripts themselves were done by others.
---
#8SiLVeR_420Posted 3/31/2013 5:33:24 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
Nah, I believe the games' stories were created by Tameem, but the scripts themselves were done by others.

Enslaved was at first...then they brought Garland in and he said what tamtam wrote was basically s---.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#9Malus_X6Posted 3/31/2013 6:08:17 PM
Malus_X6 posted...

Enslaved was at first...then they brought Garland in and he said what tamtam wrote was basically s---.

If that were true, even WITH Garland saying he didn't like it, they STILL kept the scene of Monkey killing that slave.

Personally, I think Garland had more of a supervisory role that anything else. Maybe having him involved was a stunt to make the game look good.
---
#10SiLVeR_420Posted 3/31/2013 6:11:04 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
Malus_X6 posted...

If that were true, even WITH Garland saying he didn't like it, they STILL kept the scene of Monkey killing that slave.

Personally, I think Garland had more of a supervisory role that anything else. Maybe having him involved was a stunt to make the game look good.

That scene wasn't in the game...only slaves you saw were at the end. Other then that the only people you saw was that idiot Pigsy.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.