So, if Donte is what Tameem calls "cool"...

#11Malus_X6Posted 3/31/2013 7:13:16 PM(edited)
NT lost what was left of any credibility they had when they gave the characters the terrible Westernized names from decades ago. Not to mention how they butchered the original story.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#12Rising_shadowPosted 3/31/2013 7:13:31 PM
The fact that they let a monkey like Tameem even try writing is a disgrace to writers everywhere. This game is the perfect reason why script, dialogue, storyline and directing are usually done by multiple people. You let one jackass do it all and you end up with a turd.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#13Rising_shadowPosted 3/31/2013 7:20:45 PM
NT lost what was left of any credibility they had when they gave the characters the terrible Westernized names from decades ago. Not to mention how they butchered the original story.

Obviously they thought Journey to the West was too asian and wanted to westernize it. The sad part is that I'm not even making a joke here. They thought they could do better than a novel considered to be one of the finest literature classics in existence.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#14smithkakarot(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 7:53:58 PM
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj65/Smithkakarot/1362613723612_zps1a38e1ee.jpg

I'd hate to see what would happen if Tameem wrote Shadow the Hedgehog...on second thought, no, I'd love it. It'd give me toooooooons more snark material!
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#15palpatine_roxxPosted 4/1/2013 12:51:33 PM
hahahaha Tameem is a pretentious artist
#16NaturalEvil1Posted 4/1/2013 12:53:47 PM
palpatine_roxx posted...
hahahaha Tameem is a pretentious artist

He isn't even an artist. Just a pretentious twit who shouldn't have any occupation with 'creative' in the title.