Why the hell is this allowed?

#1PunkMcThrustPosted 3/31/2013 9:16:59 PM
Why is Ninja Theory's GDC panel getting completely ignored by the press? Why are they being given the slap on the wrist?

This is the most immature unprofessional spiteful behavior I've ever seen out of a video game company and it's being completely forgiven. Why?
---
Armstrong for President
#2smithkakarotPosted 3/31/2013 9:18:34 PM
The press just has this bizarre hard-on for NT for some reason.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#3dillpickle69Posted 3/31/2013 9:21:03 PM
I'm leaning towards the assumption that it's the same reason all their reviews name 50 faults but always give DmC a 9/10.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
---
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum.
http://www.mindistortion.tv/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=dillpickle61
#4PunkMcThrust(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 9:21:52 PM
I mean, there's not even any "The fanboys have been immature and insulting NT for years why can't NT do it?" articles like one would expect.
Almost all the articles covering the conference conveniently left out the insulting images. Why are they trying so hard to completely ignore it and pretend it never happened?

Do journalists just lose all sense of objectivity when it comes to Ninja Theory?
---
Armstrong for President
#5JanneDaArc135Posted 3/31/2013 9:22:30 PM
PunkMcThrust posted...
Why is Ninja Theory's GDC panel getting completely ignored by the press? Why are they being given the slap on the wrist?

This is the most immature unprofessional spiteful behavior I've ever seen out of a video game company and it's being completely forgiven. Why?

I agree its lame but Ninja Theory is being annihilated by hate from the fans (rightfully so) so even if the press doesn't take action Ninja Theory pretty much succeeded in making themselves the most hated franchise in video game history. Thats why I am cool with it, they can laugh all they want about the original Dante being "old fashioned" or "gay" because the ones who will laugh last are us the fans and I highly doubt they will be laughing much longer when NOTHING they make makes a profit in the future.
---
The older rpg games will always be the best forever and ever.
Now Playing: Touhou: Imperishable Night PSN: janne-da-arc24.
#6pyro_buntaPosted 3/31/2013 10:09:37 PM
Ninja Theory...

They are but stubborn and foolish... It takes a journey to hell, for them to accept and admit their idiocy. A fact that tickles irony's judgement.
---
...for Tony Redgrave...
#7bigdom93Posted 3/31/2013 10:42:52 PM
pyro_bunta posted...
Ninja Theory...

They are but stubborn and foolish... It takes a journey to hell, for them to accept and admit their idiocy. A fact that tickles irony's judgement.

and our jugdements intrest them not. For they are here to claim, what hasn't been unearned by them.

A SEQUEL!! That is what they seek and that is why we wait in their PATH!
---
Trust no one, the minute god cr@pped out the third caveman, there was a conspiracy against one of them
#8ss14knightPosted 3/31/2013 10:45:21 PM
I usually don't keep up with this kind of stuff, what's happening here?
#9Japanese_JadePosted 3/31/2013 10:49:41 PM
ss14knight posted...

Ninja Theory had another "East vs West" and "OG Dante in a western game wouldn't work" presentation. They did the same thing last year at NYCC.

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/03/28/seen-gdc-imagine-dante-in-a-western-movie/

They photoshop OG Dante into several different movies including Brokeback Mountain and Fight Club as depicted here. They're trying to show that OG Dante in a western style movie wouldn't work but how they deliver it is clearly not smart. Rage toward this kind of practice is actually justified at this point.
---
Don't like DmC? Well, come on down to the DmC (PS3) board where liking the game is considered trolling and moving on is a thing of the past! :D
#10PunkMcThrust(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 10:54:45 PM
ss14knight posted...

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201303/29031133.html

Ninja Theory massively insulted the original series.
---
Armstrong for President