Why the hell is this allowed?

#21produnerPosted 4/1/2013 1:13:51 AM
TheCalibrator posted...
I can guarantee you Siliconera aren't on their payroll. Yet, they aren't reporting on it either.

Hence, the answer is simple: They like what NT has to say, and don't give a crap about any of you. That, and you deserve every insult NT flings at you.

lrn2logic

Do you even stinger?
---
Huskies are quite the handful.
When i'm alone, i pretend to be a black hole.
#22TheCalibratorPosted 4/1/2013 1:19:57 AM
produner posted...
lrn2logic

Do you even stinger?

I'm amazed that you survived this long considering you use so little of your brain...

That is literally cavemen speak right there. How you even able to type, or read!? You, sir, are a scientific anomaly. I kind secretly want to...like, poke you with scalpels and sharp, pointy needles! :3
#23produnerPosted 4/1/2013 1:26:45 AM(edited)
TheCalibrator posted...
produner posted...
lrn2logic

Do you even stinger?

I'm amazed that you survived this long considering you use so little of your brain...

That is literally cavemen speak right there. How you even able to type, or read!? You, sir, are a scientific anomaly. I kind secretly want to...like, poke you with scalpels and sharp, pointy needles! :3

*tosses a box of buttaid*

F.Y.I the first ancient language spoken by the first ancestor of all current homo-sapiens is the African language that contains clicks. Cavemen is just something within fiction. Again you prove that you are ignorant and can't stinger.
---
#24StrelokPosted 4/1/2013 1:25:47 AM
No, seriously. You need to learn 2 logic.

You are about as logical as Windows ME.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#25KyryloPosted 4/1/2013 1:27:13 AM
Press reaction: *scratch head* "ok, guys, bye.....*few minutes later* wtf was it O_O Who allowed them participate.
#26StepswordsmanPosted 4/1/2013 1:34:34 AM
Kyrylo posted...
Press reaction: *scratch head* "ok, guys, bye.....*few minutes later* wtf was it O_O Who allowed them participate.

It's funny because that may be exactly what happened.
---
Besides I or anyone else was flamming anyone.
#27TheCalibratorPosted 4/1/2013 1:44:23 AM
Wow. You guys even talk back.

I think you could be the missing link between amoeba and modern humans. It's freaking fascinating.
#28produnerPosted 4/1/2013 1:56:52 AM(edited)
TheCalibrator posted...
Wow. You guys even talk back.

I think you could be the missing link between amoeba and modern humans. It's freaking fascinating.

Keep dodging, and by the way, dodging isn't forward >forward> triangle.
Didn't know that non-existent cavemen can use stinger while someone like you can't.

Edit: By ancestor , i mean the most recent common ancestor.
---
#29TrygonTBDPosted 4/1/2013 2:14:14 AM
Good lord, what a bunch of children.

There's no moneyhatting here, nor media forgiveness.

Just an irrelevant panel by an irrelevant studio dying an irrelevant death.

That's all.
#30bigdom93Posted 4/1/2013 2:15:20 AM
Stepswordsman posted...
It's being largely ignored, save for a less than 100 words article here and there, because NT has failed to reach its goal (once again, surprise, surprise).

Ninja Theory is desperately trying to stay relevant. 3 consecutive flops (100% consistency) and worst PR history of any modern developer (not even Bioware is hated as much) don't make your studio very appealing to publishers. Mr. Andonlades is trying to be scandalous, like Kamiya is on twitter, somehow forgetting that it's not the bald head or a slightly controversial word here and there that makes him so likeable.

Also, you need to keep in mind that Ninja Theory is managed by manchildren. This presentation is NT going "Oh, YOU don't like Donte? Well, I'll go hang out with my buddies the press, other developers and the publishers who only care about making profit. They accept me for who I am and appreciate my ideas!"

4 you forgot kung fu chaos
---
Trust no one, the minute god cr@pped out the third caveman, there was a conspiracy against one of them