So, Donte isn't on the list at the club...*spoilers*

#1smithkakarotPosted 4/1/2013 3:40:29 AM
Yet, he's shown INSIDE the club during the intro sequence.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#2UltimateGeth39Posted 4/1/2013 3:49:25 AM
Logic its one of the MANY things NT has trouble grasping.
#3ramzariotPosted 4/1/2013 3:51:55 AM
I would assume that he was no longer welcome in the club.
---
I grow tired of the foolish foolery of foolish fools.
#4StrelokPosted 4/1/2013 7:31:11 AM
Just one of many plotholes.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#5Mother-NesuPosted 4/1/2013 8:55:35 AM
It's Dante
#6StrelokPosted 4/1/2013 8:59:42 AM
Nope, it's Donte, or F*** You, as he clearly wrote his name on the list.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#7NaturalEvil1Posted 4/1/2013 9:16:11 AM
What I wanted to know is why he wasn't on the list in the first place. He must've been a regular since some of the women who worked there knew him on a first-name basis...
#8MoreFunThanTVPosted 4/1/2013 9:25:48 AM
I found it funny how a woman who works there came up and started talking to him even calling him by name as soon as he walked in the door of a freak'n club owned by the bearer of Mundus' offspring yet for some reason they've had a hard time tracking him down.

A real world example of this would be if say you're being hunted by the Italian mafia so while laying low you regularly eat at the restaurant owned by the Don's wife enough that the waitress knows you by name yet the mafia is still too dumbassed to find you for some reason.

I mean they had to get a Hunter demon to track him down really? Hell Mundus probably made the plans for the Hunter demon while sitting at a booth right next to Dante lol. To be fair he probably just figured there's no way that guy could be a son of Sparda since I can't picture this Dante going in a club and not douching it up to the max.

As for the bouncer I like to think that he does that every night...

Hmm... now that I think about it if he ever actually were on the list that makes it even stupider that they can't find him. I mean I'm not even sure if he has a last name but seems like they'd still keep an eye on anyone named Dante since he has the potential to be one of the two guys in the whole world who can kill their king.
---
Divine Goddess of All That Is Prolix.
#9produnerPosted 4/1/2013 9:32:21 AM
MoreFunThanTV posted...
I found it funny how a woman who works there came up and started talking to him even calling him by name as soon as he walked in the door of a freak'n club owned by the bearer of Mundus' offspring yet for some reason they've had a hard time tracking him down.

A real world example of this would be if say you're being hunted by the Italian mafia so while laying low you regularly eat at the restaurant owned by the Don's wife enough that the waitress knows you by name yet the mafia is still too dumbassed to find you for some reason.

I mean they had to get a Hunter demon to track him down really? Hell Mundus probably made the plans for the Hunter demon while sitting at a booth right next to Dante lol. To be fair he probably just figured there's no way that guy could be a son of Sparda since I can't picture this Dante going in a club and not douching it up to the max.

As for the bouncer I like to think that he does that every night...

Hmm... now that I think about it if he ever actually were on the list that makes it even stupider that they can't find him. I mean I'm not even sure if he has a last name but seems like they'd still keep an eye on anyone named Dante since he has the potential to be one of the two guys in the whole world who can kill their king.

The whole meaning of that scene is, to make Donte "cool".

stripper: F*** you Donte!
Donte: *ignores her*
* Adam sessler grins*

Next day, NT announces a patch where that scene is being re-voiced again.
---
Huskies are quite the handful.
When i'm alone, i pretend to be a black hole.
#10Sylus2015Posted 4/1/2013 9:56:24 AM
Funny, didn't Tameem say that it was DMC Dante that wasn't cool enough to be allowed into clubs? Guess he had it backwards even in the universe he created.
---
Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent and discerning if he holds his tongue - Proverbs 17:28
For all intents and purposes, just know me as The Mute...