So, Donte isn't on the list at the club...*spoilers*

#21ss14knightPosted 4/1/2013 1:40:14 PM
PunkMcThrust posted...
So Donte is clearly a regular at this club. The women who work there know him and even have sex with him.
Lilith owns the club and seems to be there most of the time.

The two strippers who Donte ****s at the beginning were likely demons as his guns are found tied to a bra where no human would possibly reach, this may have been an attempt to sabotage him. They also are probably the reason the Hunter demon found him.

So why did it take so long to find him? Why didn't the girls just assassinate him when he was expecting sex instead?

The bra was in Dante's trailer, when the Hunter demon destroyed the trailer, his things went flying out. The fact that the guns landed in them is either incredibly lucky or plot armor.

As for the girls being demons, they really could've done a better job explaining this...or explaining it at all instead of just showing it. Not everyone at the club was a demon, some people were just demons or demon supporters (those people with the bleeding eyes that alert demons of Dante) in disguise. People had no idea Lilith was a demon, to them it was just a club. Also a lot of the club goers were being pumped full of demon substance, which basically made them addicted to the place and want to come back.
#22StrelokPosted 4/2/2013 12:24:48 AM
ramzariot posted...
PunkMcThrust posted...
Why didn't the girls just assassinate him when he was expecting sex instead?

This so put me in mind of the beginning of Berserk.

In Berserks defense, the demon DID try to assassinate Guts, but after the deed, thinking that Guts would be weaker.

It didn't exactly go as planned.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#23SiLVeR_420Posted 4/2/2013 12:29:35 AM
Fulvip posted...
Was anyone surprised Dante calls himself "F*** You"?

It reminds me of Blade Trinity and as we all know that movie was so terrible Wesley Snipes and Jessica Biel couldn't save it.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#24PunkMcThrustPosted 4/2/2013 12:52:38 AM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Fulvip posted...

It reminds me of Blade Trinity and as we all know that movie was so terrible Wesley Snipes and Jessica Biel couldn't save it.

It's been a long time since I've seen Blade Trinity.
I've seen Blade 1 and 2 several times since it came out though and those are still awesome. Hell I don't even remember much about Trinity other than Blade forgoes guns and swords and sticks mostly to his fists in the movie.
---
Armstrong for President
#25SiLVeR_420Posted 4/2/2013 1:17:55 AM
PunkMcThrust posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Fulvip posted...

I've seen Blade 1 and 2 several times since it came out though and those are still awesome. Hell I don't even remember much about Trinity other than Blade forgoes guns and swords and sticks mostly to his fists in the movie.

It introduced way to much side kicks. All Blade needs is Whissler...Biel was acceptable since she played his daughter.
Blade himself had way to few lines in that movie.

Blade 2 was the best because of Donnie Yens fight choreography.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#26akira_hisyamPosted 4/2/2013 2:09:57 AM
guys,you all forgot 1 thing.

this donte is son of spurtda.
---
i wont let the last heaven honor die with it champion-war
#27FulvipPosted 4/2/2013 2:12:24 AM
PunkMcThrust posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Fulvip posted...

The only thing I remember from Trinity is Triple H.
---
Official Auron of the boards. The only one bad*** enough to like Light.
CP: TERA, MGR, TR
#28smithkakarot(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 2:14:40 AM
Fulvip posted...
PunkMcThrust posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Fulvip posted...

The only thing I remember from Trinity is Triple H.

"Hey dickface, you seen my dog?"
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#29StrelokPosted 4/2/2013 2:20:34 AM
Blade Trinity, where having your sense of perception impaired while fighting supernatural beings by listening to a soundtrack on an MP3 player is a good thing wat?

That film was all kinds of terrible (but still better than Twilight)
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#30NaturalEvil1Posted 4/2/2013 4:26:00 AM
The one thing in DmC that reminded me of Blade Trinity was actually when Donte wrote 'F*** You' on the clip board. It was similar (not really) to that one part in the movie where all the new allies come in and one of them has a name-tag that reads 'Hello my name is F*** You' and Blade laughed at him and called him an amateur.