So, Donte isn't on the list at the club...*spoilers*

#31Nether_RulerPosted 4/2/2013 9:51:50 AM
PunkMcThrust posted...

If I was a female Demon having sex with Guts I sure as hell wouldn't want to kill him. I'd want it to go on as long as possible.

...almost sig worthy.
---
Powdered Toast Man
#32SiLVeR_420Posted 4/2/2013 10:26:16 AM
Strelok posted...
Blade Trinity, where having your sense of perception impaired while fighting supernatural beings by listening to a soundtrack on an MP3 player is a good thing wat?

That film was all kinds of terrible (but still better than Twilight)

Only thing I liked about Trinity was Snipes and Biel. And the guy that played Drac was pretty good and I'm a Prison Break fan. So...
Also some of the humor was good.

But over all a terrible movie.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#33StrelokPosted 4/2/2013 11:42:55 AM
True, the issue is however that they tried to blend humor with a serious storyline and setting, the "framing plot" was utterly dumb and oh gods just thinking about it makes my head hurt.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#34TT_TT_TTPosted 4/2/2013 6:17:59 PM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
PunkMcThrust posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Fulvip posted...
Was anyone surprised Dante calls himself "F*** You"?

It reminds me of Blade Trinity and as we all know that movie was so terrible Wesley Snipes and Jessica Biel couldn't save it.

It's been a long time since I've seen Blade Trinity.
I've seen Blade 1 and 2 several times since it came out though and those are still awesome. Hell I don't even remember much about Trinity other than Blade forgoes guns and swords and sticks mostly to his fists in the movie.

It introduced way to much side kicks. All Blade needs is Whissler...Biel was acceptable since she played his daughter.
Blade himself had way to few lines in that movie.

Blade 2 was the best because of Donnie Yens fight choreography.

And Guillermo Del Toro really made it awesome too.