Reboot is successful

#51produner(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 5:33:42 AM
Hash062 posted...
If the purpose of the reboot was to destroy the franchise, then damn right it's succesful.

Actually, the series died after DMC4 shortly, despite the series being at its peak in combat and sales, but itsuno doesn't want to make another DMC , and capcom is not intrested in sequels with high expectations, since they've made their "plan" that started from 2008 and resulted in crappy reboots, SFxT, on dick DLC, RE6 and many fiascoes.
---
Huskies are quite the handful.
When i'm alone, i pretend to be a black hole.
#52PunkMcThrustPosted 4/2/2013 5:35:29 AM
produner posted...
Hash062 posted...
If the purpose of the reboot was to destroy the franchise, then damn right it's succesful.

Actually, the series died after DMC4 shortly, despite the series being at its peak in combat and sales, but itsuno doesn't want to make another DMC , and capcom is not intrested in sequels with high expectations, since they've made their "plan" that started from 2008 and resulted in crappy reboots, SFxT, on dick DLC, RE6 and many fiascoes.

What the hell was the result of this "plan" supposed to be other than going bankrupt and making everybody think they're worse than EA?
---
Armstrong for President
#53produner(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 5:40:12 AM
PunkMcThrust posted...
produner posted...
Hash062 posted...

What the hell was the result of this "plan" supposed to be other than going bankrupt and making everybody think they're worse than EA?

Don't question capcom's logic. Their objective is clear, become mainstream for money. Some of their practices where blatant conning like the DLC, others were drop in quality to save money like getting cheap developers and outsourcing, reboots , westernization and dumbing down technical games like fighters and DMC.
---
#54Orange00Posted 4/2/2013 5:45:07 AM
produner, cut the sheep-crap. You can keep hating DmC all you want since you seem to have nothing better to do, but there's no need to mock those that like this game.
---
Time Splitters HD Collection!!?? Gears are already in motion, sign the petition!!
#55PunkMcThrustPosted 4/2/2013 5:46:49 AM
Orange00 posted...
produner, cut the sheep-crap. You can keep hating DmC all you want since you seem to have nothing better to do, but there's no need to mock those that like this game.

I think there's a need to mock those who like this garbage.
---
Armstrong for President
#56produner(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 5:49:09 AM
PunkMcThrust

I don't really know about NT's current financial state, but capcom as a publisher and the one who proposed the project, they were probably funding it. NT used their "resources" lol, to make the game and they obviously pay for some crap.

The game's budget is really questionable because if you look closely and deeply into the game, you will notice that little work was spent on it and it doesn't look like a large project. That aside, NT isn't as big and resourceful as other developers.

If you look into the game from another prospective, NT spent whole three years to make something crappy which is money consuming ; directing a game for a long time while paying for the staff and equipment, and lets not forget spending a whole year for a stupid redesign and haircut. Also the advertising and marketing suggests that they've spent a lot of their budget on such things.

From that, it is safe to assume that their profits are minimum to non-existent, and capcom won't fund another flop or something that won't sell more than 7million copies.
---
#57produner(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 5:52:13 AM
Orange00 posted...

I didn't mock anyone that likes the game for that reason, except people who worship the game and claim that it is great and exaggerate to the point of attacking other people when they legimetily criticize their beloved game.

As for sheep, i was referring to people who blindly follow anything mainstream and join the opinion of the majority or people with high places like devs and journalists (lol), and they tend to bash anyone who likes DMC.
---
#58Scion_MachinaPosted 4/2/2013 6:32:36 AM
A bit late for April Fool's.
---
Let this be a lesson kids. When debating,solve your disagreements not with words but by screaming,"I am a man!!!!" and punching them in the gut.
#59produner(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 6:37:19 AM
Scion_Machina posted...
A bit late for April Fool's.

Posted 4/1/2013 11:38:35 PM

Afril pool.
---
#60KyryloPosted 4/2/2013 6:48:42 AM
Orange00 posted...

why's that? Capcom called us sheep for not buying it...well your turn now;)