People really don't know how to spell Dante's name huh?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. People really don't know how to spell Dante's name huh?
2 years ago#1
are people just dumb or... wait is it like that NObama thing republicans use to try to diminish the president... wow that's both funny and sad. It lacks creativity and make you come off as a little kid since kids are the only ones who slightly change a name and think its funny (example via my 8 year old cousin: He once called my main character in Borderlands 1 Dumbecai (actual name is Mordecai)) Haha this is all starting to make sense now. Seriously though it is fun to troll fan boys and trolls alike, but serious or not with the Dante hate, we really should have better things to do and grow up a bit. is that asking for too much? I really hope this board becomes a real community one day instead of a war zone infested with haters and trolls that in turn breed overly protective fanboys. Good luck DmC board!
---
~I will floss my teeth with your soul~
2 years ago#2
What?
2 years ago#3
Welcome to the board.
---
Huskies are quite the handful.
When i'm alone, i pretend to be a black hole.
2 years ago#4
>le
2 years ago#5
TL; DR.
---
Excited for: MHTri U, Fire Emblem Awakening, FFVSXIII (It will come out... eventually. Right?)
Dissidia 012: Main:Terra Subs:Squall,WoL,Cloud and Kain.
2 years ago#6
aPimp_named_leE posted...
People really don't know how to spell Donte's name huh?

SOMEONE certainly doesn't.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
2 years ago#7
smithkakarot posted...
aPimp_named_leE posted...
People really don't know how to spell Donte's name huh?

SOMEONE certainly doesn't.

You don't.

His name is F*** you, that's how he himself writes it in-game.

A wall's opinion on the matter has no weight, walls are ineducate, racist and bring nothing to society, they should be eliminated alongside all big rocks that could pass as a wall.
2 years ago#8
ofcoz i know how to spell dante,silly.

D
A
N
T
E

= Donte

am i right?
---
i wont let the last heaven honor die with it champion-war
2 years ago#9
I know how to spell Dante. Hell, I know how to spell many words most people would need auto-correct or a dude with a dictionary to spell correctly.

This character, though? Doesn't deserve to be called Dante. It's just that simple.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
2 years ago#10
People are free to call him whatever the hell they want. You have no say in how people should spell "Dante".

And most of the animosity comes from pros nowadays, even though it used to be the other way around a while back. So they're definitely to blame for most of the trolling on this board and why this board is the joke that it is right now.
---
"And the original Mass Effect is absolutely an Xbox 360 exclusive, making Xbox 360 the only place to get the full Mass Effect experience."- Microsoft
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. People really don't know how to spell Dante's name huh?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived