Apology to Ninja Theory

#21PunkMcThrustPosted 4/2/2013 5:21:58 PM
smithkakarot posted...
Wait...if he likes DmC, then why is he still referring to the protagonist as "Donte"?

Don't listen to stupid trolls like Postal.
Saying Donte is a good quick way to differentiate between this and classic Dante.
---
Armstrong for President
#22syctheweilderPosted 4/2/2013 5:23:17 PM
you're april fools, the lot of you.
#23RetsuxDPosted 4/2/2013 5:24:34 PM
syctheweilder posted...
you're april fools, the lot of you.

Look at post date.
It's all fun and games until April Fool's ends.
#24Ink-RibbonPosted 4/2/2013 5:54:43 PM
Chaos2Frozen posted...
TotiX posted...

In the end I think I owe and apology to Ninja Theory because they may not have made the greatest DMC they did in fact make a great action game which I completely enjoyed. Was Ninja Theory the best choice to take on DMC maybe not but, I can say they did not fail and if there is still some will to give them a chance with a DmC sequel (although I hope Capcom japan takes it back) I think I will surely be looking foward to it now.

;)

Answer me this TC; are you the kind of person that forgives the manager of a restaurant for spitting in your face and giving you chicken chop when you clearly ordered the lamb so long as it taste good?

(Bear in mind that you're still paying for that chicken chop.)

All in the mean time having said manager tells you what a stupid choice is the lamb.

0/10
#25RetsuxDPosted 4/2/2013 6:04:43 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Chaos2Frozen posted...
TotiX posted...

In the end I think I owe and apology to Ninja Theory because they may not have made the greatest DMC they did in fact make a great action game which I completely enjoyed. Was Ninja Theory the best choice to take on DMC maybe not but, I can say they did not fail and if there is still some will to give them a chance with a DmC sequel (although I hope Capcom japan takes it back) I think I will surely be looking foward to it now.

;)

Answer me this TC; are you the kind of person that forgives the manager of a restaurant for spitting in your face and giving you chicken chop when you clearly ordered the lamb so long as it taste good?

All in the mean time having said manager tells you what a stupid choice is the lamb.

0/10

Go away, IGN.
#26akira_hisyamPosted 4/2/2013 6:45:10 PM
apology my arse!!
---
i wont let the last heaven honor die with it champion-war
#27mad_hax_manPosted 4/5/2013 6:02:41 PM
5hadows posted...

It is only inaccurate because he forgot to add that if you refuse to each the chicken chop the manager will call you entitled.

Ahem *Clear Throat*

1. No one paid for anything. Unless Capcom advertised the game as DMC5, with classic Dante and 60 fps etc etc, and then put DmC on the disk itself so you only found out about it after you paid for it, the metaphor isn't accurate.

Its the equivalent of the owners of the restaurant hiring a new manager on the one condition he completely changes the menu,

2. Its the equivalent with the manager being rude to you after he himself as been verbally insulted before anyone's been able to try the new menu. Sure, some of the things Tameen and Alex said was dumb as s***, but they were coming from two people facing down one of the biggest backlashes in gaming history. Sure, there were legitimate complaints, but they were so far buried under the mountains of ****.

Don't get me wrong, Capcoms idea to reboot their 5th biggest franchise after a game that introduced a new PC and hinted at the future return of fan favourite Vergil was curb biting stupid. And yeah, the antagonistic tone taken on by journalist and their PR team did more harm than good, but I don't see why the antis seem so offended at the idea of some one liking the game
---
"Hey bridesmaid, love the beard! Give's me something to hang onto!!"- Lord Flasheart
#28StrelokPosted 4/5/2013 6:04:35 PM
We're not.

We're offended at people saying it's superior to the original franchise, when it is a downgrade in every way, shape, and form.
Most of the people claiming this are trolls by the by.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#29Yuber255Posted 4/5/2013 6:11:54 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#30ZeroX91Posted 4/5/2013 6:14:57 PM
UUUUUUUNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTAAAAAAAAAABBBLLLEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJuLGBjjf6g