Capcom (finally) on the way to destruction

#31akira_hisyamPosted 4/3/2013 8:50:14 AM
zhaoyun99 posted...
BTW, since we are talking about Koei, We got THIS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YizvxLoDoUw

good god, finallly!! cant wait to play as lady wang yi,why release on july? why not may.
---
i wont let the last heaven honor die with it champion-war
#32Yuber255Posted 4/3/2013 9:12:24 AM
Orange00 posted...
yuber, doesn't prevent one from getting it. Real hardcore gamers play their games japanese. or what? You afraid of little challenge not understanding everything?

How is not understanding the game a challenge? Just means you missed the story or had to read it from a FAQ. You still enjoy like that then more power to you but I don't subtitles with Japanese voices is good enough though so long as I can understand.

And I'm hardcore as they come I'm doing a no deaths (damage in Uprising) run of the entire Contra series right now, don't you talk to me about hardcore mate.
---
Son of the Legendary Troll Knight Shatter
#33Rising_shadowPosted 4/3/2013 9:27:14 AM

SON OF A! Amen, we're gonna get it! Man, I am so stoked for that. Been waiting for a month for the announcement. Totally just came in my pants.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#34SSJ_JinPosted 4/3/2013 9:40:53 AM
Well let's be honest here, despite Capcom being the lamest company right now, they still have the best games. It's the higher ups that need to go. I'd hate to see the entire company fail. All those potential games...
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#35Orange00Posted 4/3/2013 10:55:18 AM
Yuber255 posted...
Orange00 posted...
yuber, doesn't prevent one from getting it. Real hardcore gamers play their games japanese. or what? You afraid of little challenge not understanding everything?

How is not understanding the game a challenge? Just means you missed the story or had to read it from a FAQ. You still enjoy like that then more power to you but I don't subtitles with Japanese voices is good enough though so long as I can understand.

And I'm hardcore as they come I'm doing a no deaths (damage in Uprising) run of the entire Contra series right now, don't you talk to me about hardcore mate.

hardcore gamer doesn't play games for story, language doesn't matter. It's common knowledge that japanese games are more hardcore.

i'm doing 2-player mode run in Ikaruga just by myself so i know what i'm talking.
---
Time Splitters HD Collection!!?? Gears are already in motion, sign the petition!!
#36Yuber255Posted 4/3/2013 11:05:28 AM
Orange00 posted...
Yuber255 posted...
Orange00 posted...

hardcore gamer doesn't play games for story, language doesn't matter. It's common knowledge that japanese games are more hardcore.

i'm doing 2-player mode run in Ikaruga just by myself so i know what i'm talking.

Then by your standards I'm proudly not a hardcore gamer then I play games for fun above all else. Gameplay and story are a part of that. Seem pointless to me to play a game and miss half of it. Exception would be games with not much story though like arcade brawlers and fighters but for something like EX Troopers I'd much rather play in English or with script FAQ.
---
#37Orange00Posted 4/3/2013 11:13:16 AM
okay, i was joking there. Flexing e-peen lol. Contra-run is pretty hc though..
---
Time Splitters HD Collection!!?? Gears are already in motion, sign the petition!!
#38Yuber255Posted 4/3/2013 11:21:57 AM
Orange00 posted...
okay, i was joking there. Flexing e-peen lol. Contra-run is pretty hc though..

Yah not to worried about the early games I've ran them before but never played every game after Shattered Soldier enough to do them easily.

Was going to do Castlevania at first but the Metroidvania games and CV2 made me decide against it. Might try it after I finish my Contra run though
---
#39syctheweilderPosted 4/3/2013 1:31:48 PM
SSJ_Jin posted...
Well let's be honest here, despite Capcom being the lamest company right now, they still have the best games.

Platinum makes better action games.

Arc Sys makes better fighters.

What's left? RPG's? ATLUS has that cornered. Seriously, what games are you referring to? What in the last five years has Capcom contributed to the gaming sphere besides Dragon's Dogma?
#40zhaoyun99Posted 4/3/2013 3:32:15 PM
Rising_shadow posted...

SON OF A! Amen, we're gonna get it! Man, I am so stoked for that. Been waiting for a month for the announcement. Totally just came in my pants.

With DUAL AUDIO to boot. Now, just came MOAR.
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun