Capcom (finally) on the way to destruction

#71Lord_MizerPosted 4/6/2013 8:37:38 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
Oh dude, apparently I was derailing the topic, and so were you, it seems.

My point is, how the flying blue f*** do you derail an obvious troll topic? If anything, we put it back on the tracks and kept it going.

It seems that some of the mods here would rather sit around and play boggle than to do their jobs.

Ah well.
---
Can't think of anything right now, so....*Sits on lawn chair*
Hen and chicken is two different animals/Blanka always talked since SF1- OmegaPillow
#72Malus_X6Posted 4/6/2013 9:21:06 PM
In all seriousness, I want to find these idiot mods and knock the living s*** out of them.

The mod told me I was "disrupting the flow of the topic." Flow? Of a troll topic? There's absolutely no goddamn flow to it! If anything, Mizer and I CREATED some flow. Zero may have helped, but I dunno for sure since I can't remember if he posted links to any songs in Mixorz's failed topic.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#73KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 4/6/2013 9:23:31 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
In all seriousness, I want to find these idiot mods and knock the living s*** out of them.

The mod told me I was "disrupting the flow of the topic." Flow? Of a troll topic? There's absolutely no goddamn flow to it! If anything, Mizer and I CREATED some flow. Zero may have helped, but I dunno for sure since I can't remember if he posted links to any songs in Mixorz's failed topic.

Wait, it was a Mixorz topic? His topics don't have flow, the entire point is so he can troll and flame people. It's impossible to disrupt that which doesn't flow in the first place.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#74Malus_X6Posted 4/6/2013 9:25:27 PM
Malus_X6 posted...

Wait, it was a Mixorz topic? His topics don't have flow, the entire point is so he can troll and flame people. It's impossible to disrupt that which doesn't flow in the first place.

No s***, Sherlock! :P
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#75EliteGuard99Posted 4/7/2013 7:50:15 AM
We can only hope that Crapcom will crash and burns into oblivion, the idiots working there havn't made a decent game all this gen. However, I fear as long as they keep putting out their crappy SF games and the idiots at EVO keep buying them their company will still remain.
---
When the vocal part of the playerbase also has barely room-temp IQ collectively I'm quite happy that Riot doesn't listen to public opinion. - Voidgolem