The Truth About DMC

#261dillpickle69Posted 4/4/2013 11:12:11 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
dillpickle69 posted...
Hm... incentive...

If you come, I'll show you a picture of FireMage in a Raptor mask?

YOU F***ING COPIED THAT???

It was so sexy I couldn't help it :(
---
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum.
http://www.mindistortion.tv/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=dillpickle61
#262dillpickle69Posted 4/4/2013 11:14:39 AM
NostalgiaRules posted...
RichterB17 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
NostalgiaRules posted...
Back on the topic, Capcom has been acting rather weird over the years. It's not just in regards to the DMC franchise. Mega Man for instance. I don't know the full details, but Capcom had a contest of sorts asking people to submit drawings of concept art Mega Man. The winner's drawing would be picked for the new Mega Man.

A little while later...Mega Man was cancelled. It also sparked outrage known as "The Tweet Heard 'Round the Net." Basically, it was a Capcom UK person on Twitter who was to answer peoples' questions and complaints about the cancelation of Mega Man. This person on Twitter had an attitude that could rival Tameem's. Then recently, Mega Man online was cancelled as well.

I don't know what Capcom's business tactics are, but I don't think it's doing them any favors.

That's MML3. They didn't just have one contest, they had a bunch of them. People helped create bosses, people, dialogue, enemies, even the mascot for the rival group in the game. Those people put a lot of effort into their creations, even the ones that didn't make the cut. We get all this hope and hype, then it happened. Capcom never had the absolute green light on the project, so something went wrong. The reason they gave the public? "Not enough fan response". Those dozens and dozens of custom made designs, those great screen shots we saw, the awesome looking Prototype demo that was literally finished. All of that was one, and Capcom blamed us for it.

I realize it's been a while, but damn that still pisses me off. I absolutely love Legends, it's my second favorite of the Megaman timeline. To be told it's my fault when it got cancelled because they didn't do their jobs? That was it. I was never going to buy a Capcom game day one ever again. I either buy used or not at all, but those ******** aren't getting anymore money from me.

Luckily, they keep making stupid decisions lately, so hopefully they get their act together before it's too late.

I feel ya homie, one of the reasons why I bought a 3DS was for that game. I was fool for doing so and ever since then I've been turned off by Capcom. It's sad because as a child they were my favorite company and now they are just the worst of the worst.

Wow...that sounds almost worse than this whole DmC fiasco.

It probably is, they had all these fans do so much work and basically they made the damn game, and all they were doing was getting their hopes up just to crush them, plus blamed them. I almost feel like Capcom's mocking them, saying they'll do an RE2 remake "If they get enough support from fans"

I really think Capcom should take a hint from Square Enix and replace some people up top.
---
#263ZeroX91Posted 4/4/2013 1:46:01 PM
...*sniff* I want my megaman.
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJuLGBjjf6g
#264Malus_X6Posted 4/4/2013 2:01:44 PM

It's all right, my boy. One day, the gaming gods will see our plight and deliver us from it.

Until then, we need to enlist some sprite artists and programmers to update Megaman 1-8 (including Megaman and Bass) and make Megaman X-X6 even more badass than they already were.

We'll also need some musicians to redo the music to sound even more boss and as clear as ever.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#265KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 4/4/2013 3:01:11 PM
Malus_X6 posted...

It's all right, my boy. One day, the gaming gods will see our plight and deliver us from it.

Until then, we need to enlist some sprite artists and programmers to update Megaman 1-8 (including Megaman and Bass) and make Megaman X-X6 even more badass than they already were.

We'll also need some musicians to redo the music to sound even more boss and as clear as ever.

It depends on which way you want to take the music. For a more techno sound, Newgrounds actually has a really good selection of remixes. For a more rock sound, Power Glove did a pretty damn nice Storm Eagle remix.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#266Malus_X6Posted 4/4/2013 3:22:39 PM
I'm not really one for techno. Electro, on the other hand...

Yeah, Shaun of the Dead ruined me.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#267TheSL1ClubPosted 4/4/2013 4:42:56 PM
TC confirmed for Grimjaw777 alt.
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#268dillpickle69Posted 4/4/2013 4:57:45 PM
Who?
---
#2695hadowsPosted 4/4/2013 4:59:33 PM
dillpickle69 posted...
Who?

A guy that got digested alive last time he posted here with his main account. His points were dumber than the ones he posted in this thread.
---
Ill add something here later....
#270dillpickle69Posted 4/4/2013 9:42:33 PM
Are we just assuming TC's his alt? I know for sure he's an alt and I even know who, but I never once heard of Grimjaw
---