The Truth About DMC

#271nukeboy777(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 10:54:44 PM
5hadows posted...
dillpickle69 posted...
Who?

A guy that got digested alive last time he posted here with his main account. His points were dumber than the ones he posted in this thread.

This is pitiful. You guys need to seriously stop feeling offended and getting your little feelings because another user doesn't worship Dante. This isn't an alt account, and it makes no sense to even care if it was one. I'm a new guy who noticed a lot of fanboy nonsense so I decided to share my views. You guys aren't mentally able to counter argue so you make up bs and derail the topic.
#272dillpickle69Posted 4/4/2013 11:03:46 PM(edited)
Yes, THIS is derailing the topic. This topic was completely on track and everyone was discussing nothing but the OP, until THOSE TWO POSTS that were just written.

PunkMcThrust posted...
ramzariot posted...
PunkMcThrust posted...
ramzariot posted...
It's been only a couple of years since we got rid of all the Sabre-toothed tigers. One of the damn things nearly had my arm off.

You mean the Cyber-tooth tigers. Sabers went out a long time ago.

Not in my country. They were in seclusion until what my people call "The Day of fuzz and blood."

Oh right you must be from Cyber-Seattle then.

---
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum.
http://www.mindistortion.tv/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=dillpickle61
#273MixorzPosted 4/4/2013 11:04:14 PM
nukeboy777 posted...
5hadows posted...
dillpickle69 posted...
Who?

A guy that got digested alive last time he posted here with his main account. His points were dumber than the ones he posted in this thread.

This is pitiful. You guys need to seriously stop feeling offended and getting your little feelings because another user doesn't worship Dante. This isn't an alt account, and it makes no sense to even care if it was one. I'm a new guy who noticed a lot of fanboy nonsense so I decided to share my views. You guys aren't mentally able to counter argue so you make up bs and derail the topic.

That's pretty much how it is. Just take some pride in knowing you are a better person than most of the antis here. You look at things from a business perspective, and you had good points. Only problem is you didn't say, "WOMG DmC sux lulz flop flop."
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#274Lord_MizerPosted 4/4/2013 11:21:55 PM
*Sits on lawn chair*
---
Can't think of anything right now, so....*Sits on lawn chair*
Hen and chicken is two different animals/Blanka always talked since SF1- OmegaPillow
#275syctheweilderPosted 4/4/2013 11:24:42 PM
Mixorz posted...
nukeboy777 posted...
5hadows posted...
dillpickle69 posted...
Who?

That's pretty much how it is. Just take some pride in knowing you are a better person than most of the antis here. You look at things from a business perspective, and you had good points. Only problem is you didn't say, "WOMG DmC sux lulz flop flop."

Hey mix, what the hell do you need an alt for? The mods can't seem to be bothered to remove you.
#276Lord_MizerPosted 4/4/2013 11:26:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzdUy90vTuk
---
Can't think of anything right now, so....*Sits on lawn chair*
Hen and chicken is two different animals/Blanka always talked since SF1- OmegaPillow
#277nukeboy777(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 11:30:24 PM
produner posted...
nukeboy777 posted...
produner posted...
nukeboy777 posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Lookie, lookie. What do we have here?

Peace always and good luck, you'll need it.

Thanks! I appreciate it! But quite honestly I don't need the good luck. I am just heard to post my views and to have a simple conversation with other gamers.

Unfortunately many users here use Gamefaqs as a means to give them a self esteem boost. You can tell by many of the responses that full of nothing but negativity. If one feels the need to insult a random user over a video game website, all I can do is feel sorry for them and continue to debate with the people who have lives.

*Talks about insulting random board users*
* insults the whole board in the opening of his post.*

Deny your hypocrisy.There is no point in arguing with someone who passes speculations as facts and ignores the latter.

F.Y.I DMC is one capcom's top 5 franchises both in sales and in quality. The sole reason why capcom rebooted DMC is because Itsuno claimed that he doesn't want to make another DMC, so capcom hired a cheap studio to milk the franchise , and that is consistent with their recent bad business practices.

As for DMC's community, they are not a minority, you don't lose nearly two million customers in a minor series after a reboot, and the community was growing and DMC was at its peak during DMC4.

You've called people "nostalgic" about DMC , which means that their complaints are trivial and they have no reason to hate , in other words they can't argue or have a good reason .... Talk about insults.

Saying someone has a sense of nostalgia isn't an insult, maybe you should play less Dante and read more books.

Being the 5th top selling franchise isn't really impressive especially when SF and RE is all Capcom needs to stay afloat. Having 5 games and barely reaching above 10mil isn't something to brag about, especially when other franchises reach those numbers after two games. (Bioshock, sold 9 mil after 1 and two)

And yes my friend, the DMC fanboys are the minority. In fact even if there was no DmC and instead there was a DMC5 it still wouldn't have sold. Here's why. I said it before and ill say it again. Graphics and scale are what sells video games today. Casuals make up most of the market, and we'd much rather have a cinematic experience over random fighting.

The games that are succesful today all feature moments that are jaw dropping and leaves you with a sense of awe. For instance Uncharted's train sequence, Ezio assassinating the pope, or Kratos vs Posiedon. Those are memorable moments in gaming, all of which DMC lacks in favor of repeating the same moves over and over to get a high combo, so you can brag on Youtube.

You also brought up DMC 4. Well here's my response to that. 4 sold only because of hype. I say that because DMC4 was the first on next gen consoles , so it's to be expected that people would be willing to experiment. Why did DMC HD collection sell in the low thousands compared to GoW HD which is in the 3mils? Gamers want scale and graphics, DMC lacks these hence why it's now the new Onimusha a forgotten franchise.
#278MixorzPosted 4/4/2013 11:30:29 PM
syctheweilder posted...
Mixorz posted...
nukeboy777 posted...
5hadows posted...
dillpickle69 posted...
Who?

Hey mix, what the hell do you need an alt for? The mods can't seem to be bothered to remove you.

Why would they remove me? I don't violate ToS.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#279nukeboy777(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 11:33:59 PM
syctheweilder posted...
Mixorz posted...
nukeboy777 posted...
5hadows posted...
dillpickle69 posted...
Who?

Why is it when a troll isn't capable of actually adding to the topic their only response is calling someone an alt? It makes absolutely no sense. Having an alt gives you no advantage in a debate it's still YOU with just another screen name. It's moronic to even use that as a comeback.
#280nukeboy777(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 11:35:48 PM
dillpickle69 posted...
Yes, THIS is derailing the topic. This topic was completely on track and everyone was discussing nothing but the OP, until THOSE TWO POSTS that were just written.

PunkMcThrust posted...
ramzariot posted...
PunkMcThrust posted...
ramzariot posted...
It's been only a couple of years since we got rid of all the Sabre-toothed tigers. One of the damn things nearly had my arm off.

You mean the Cyber-tooth tigers. Sabers went out a long time ago.

Not in my country. They were in seclusion until what my people call "The Day of fuzz and blood."

Oh right you must be from Cyber-Seattle then.

No it wasn't exactly you guys who derailed the topic it was another one of your troll kind. Nonetheless you aren't helping.