The Truth About DMC

#291LordKaizerPosted 4/5/2013 7:50:48 AM
produner posted...
**** tier trolling. Try to start with real arguments instead of speculations and dodging. Why does every troll resort to dodging? some low-tier trolls here.

360 trolls are a low tier of trolls.
---
I'll always sit on my royal chair next to dante's chair forever.
#292produnerPosted 4/5/2013 8:27:41 AM
LordKaizer posted...
produner posted...
**** tier trolling. Try to start with real arguments instead of speculations and dodging. Why does every troll resort to dodging? some low-tier trolls here.

360 trolls are a low tier of trolls.

One does not simply post on DmC's 360 board without encountering a lunatic pro.
---
Huskies are quite the handful.
When i'm alone, i pretend to be a black hole.
#293RetsuxDPosted 4/5/2013 8:29:49 AM
produner posted...

I stopped replying because I finally realized this was just an endless pool of bait.
#294produnerPosted 4/5/2013 8:42:11 AM(edited)
RetsuxD posted...
produner posted...

I stopped replying because I finally realized this was just an endless pool of bait.

Trolling has changed.. Its no longer about valid argument and smooth trolling. Trolling has become a routine, its an endless trolling battles, fought by alts of users from different sides, using baits and invalid arguments, backed up by controversies and journalists' statements.

Trolling has changed... The age of intelligent trolling and fun has become the age of dodging arguments, hidden butthurt-ness masked by trolling, in the sake relieving unhappy butts
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4092/5059147500_272a43aa42.jpg

trolling has changed...
---
Huskies are quite the handful.
When i'm alone, i pretend to be a black hole.
#295RetsuxDPosted 4/5/2013 8:40:55 AM
Trolling nowadays it's about pretending to be stupid and saying "NO GUISE I'M SERIOUS, THIS IS INDEED MY WAY OF THINKING".
#296darkslayer001Posted 4/5/2013 9:58:47 AM
nukeboy777 posted...
One thing I've realized is this, many users here are blinded by nostalgia. Devil May Cry was always fun to play, but its hardly a neccessary part of Capcom.

Here is the reason why Capcom decided to allow DmC. It's simple, Capcom decided to experiment. Capcom took one of their lesser franchises and tried to make a quick buck off of it by introducing the franchise to new gamers.

Capcom has Street Fighter, Resident Evil, and Monster Hunter under their belt. The failure of DmC hardly left a dent.

The entire DMC franchise sold little more than 10 million units. Monster hunter: freedom unite, another Capcom exclusive sold half of that. One single game sold half as much as an entire franchise.

People remember, Capcom isn't your friend. They are a business. And as a business they are going to focus on whats more important financially. Do you think that the next Street Fighter will instead of being a fighting game, will be some kind of spinoff that isn't true to the franchise? No. And here's why..

Street Fighter is a neccessary part of Capcom. Devil May Cry the franchise that sold 10 million copies, is not.

Devil May Cry fans may feel insulted or let down that their beloved franchise was completely remade. Well that's just too bad. DMC fans are the minority, and as the minority, they are not even on Capcoms radar.

Notice how there was response from Capcom to the backlash from the Resident Evil fans after six came out? Devil May Cry fans on the other hand will not even receive an acknowledgement or even an apology. And I assure you, there won't be another DMC game, at least any time soon.

just gonna post my 2 cents here...this board is not the majority or the minority.
the sales indicate that 2 + million people likes and wants to play the original franchise. and DmC sold poorly for a AAA game, and lol if anyone says it is cheaply made.
Capcom can do watever they want, its their decision to make DMC sequel or not. But one thing is for sure, if they need to get out of their downhill progress, they need to rely on franchises like DMC.
#297dillpickle69Posted 4/5/2013 10:04:55 AM
RetsuxD posted...
Trolling nowadays it's about pretending to be stupid and saying "NO GUISE I'M SERIOUS, THIS IS INDEED MY WAY OF THINKING".

I kept looking for a simple way of putting it and then you had to go and snatch it

Damn you >_>
---
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum.
http://www.mindistortion.tv/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=dillpickle61
#298eraserdogPosted 4/5/2013 11:38:01 AM
nukeboy777 posted...
eraserdog posted...
nukeboy777 posted...
One thing I've realized is this, many users here are blinded by nostalgia. Devil May Cry was always fun to play, but its hardly a neccessary part of Capcom.

Here is the reason why Capcom decided to allow DmC. It's simple, Capcom decided to experiment. Capcom took one of their lesser franchises and tried to make a quick buck off of it by introducing the franchise to new gamers.

Capcom has Street Fighter, Resident Evil, and Monster Hunter under their belt. The failure of DmC hardly left a dent.

The entire DMC franchise sold little more than 10 million units. Monster hunter: freedom unite, another Capcom exclusive sold half of that. One single game sold half as much as an entire franchise.

People remember, Capcom isn't your friend. They are a business. And as a business they are going to focus on whats more important financially. Do you think that the next Street Fighter will instead of being a fighting game, will be some kind of spinoff that isn't true to the franchise? No. And here's why..

Street Fighter is a neccessary part of Capcom. Devil May Cry the franchise that sold 10 million copies, is not.

Devil May Cry fans may feel insulted or let down that their beloved franchise was completely remade. Well that's just too bad. DMC fans are the minority, and as the minority, they are not even on Capcoms radar.

Notice how there was response from Capcom to the backlash from the Resident Evil fans after six came out? Devil May Cry fans on the other hand will not even receive an acknowledgement or even an apology. And I assure you, there won't be another DMC game, at least any time soon.

this guy is KING!

Thanks but I'm no king. These kids act like Dante is their big brother or something... I just know how things work in the real world, and understand why Capcom thought DmC was good from a financial standpoint and thought I'd share.

that is cool NukeBoy
---
PSN: HUNTER7UP
HUNTERHEAVEN///