The Truth About DMC

#31Qwesar23464Posted 4/2/2013 5:38:09 PM
Huh. I think I like Mixorz better. :/ Well, I'm outta steam for today, gonna come back tomorrow and have a whack at this.
---
In Crowbar We Trust.
Please, call me B. Wolf
#32ZeroX91Posted 4/2/2013 5:40:08 PM
I like tc he claims he wants a intellectual debate and demeans others in the first sentence.
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJuLGBjjf6g
#33nukeboy777(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 5:41:47 PM
RetsuxD posted...
nukeboy777 posted...
syctheweilder posted...
I'm really dissapointed in you guys.

User Name nukeboy777
User ID 6744425
Board User Level 15: New User (1)
Awarded to users with at least 3 Karma. Can create 5 topics, 50 messages per day. Can delete own messages, close topics.
Account Created Thursday, March 21, 2013 12:13 PM
Last Visit Tuesday, April 2, 2013 7:59 PM
Karma 6
Active Messages Posted 290

Seriously.

So like the troll you are, you are unable to debate nor counter any of my posts effectively so you accuse me of being an alt account.

Your entire argument is faulty and uninformed.

DMC is a franchise that spawned 4 games over 12 years which is nearly half of what Capcom's best selling franchises(barring MH) had to make their name, yet somehow through those 4 games(5 if you're being a smartass), it sold over 11 million copies, being Capcom's 5th best selling franchise, and there is not one action game franchise besides God of War that has sold better than it, and was spawned in the 2000 decade.

get rekt

DMC has 5 games. I understand you may hate DmC but don't make up nonsense. DMC has NOT sold over 11 mil copies. Its barely over 10 mil. DMC was first released in 99 get your facts straight... And there are countless other action game franchises that has made much more than DMC. Some are Dynasty Warriors, and Monster Hunters.

Stop acting like Dante is your big bro and face facts
#34FireMage7777Posted 4/2/2013 5:43:39 PM
Guys, we can kill this account. Just report the hell out of it
---
DmC flopped flipped, PM me if you like this sig!!! People who like this sig so far: 24
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#35syctheweilderPosted 4/2/2013 5:44:45 PM
hey pickles, can you toss me some of those nachos too?
#36nukeboy777(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 5:44:49 PM
Strelok posted...
We are so in the minority that us not buying it made it sell less than a million.

Entire argument debunked.
Next.

Precisely.

Which is my point, DMC isn't that much of a franchise. It's fun but you guys take it a bit to seriously. Revolutionary iconic games sell more than 10 mil.

But judging by the response you trolls hide from the truth and get your feelings hurt when someone disagrees.
#37PunkMcThrustPosted 4/2/2013 5:45:09 PM
nukeboy777 posted...
RetsuxD posted...
nukeboy777 posted...
syctheweilder posted...

User Name nukeboy777
User ID 6744425
Awarded to users with at least 3 Karma. Can create 5 topics, 50 messages per day. Can delete own messages, close topics.
Karma 6

Seriously.

So like the troll you are, you are unable to debate nor counter any of my posts effectively so you accuse me of being an alt account.

DMC is a franchise that spawned 4 games over 12 years which is nearly half of what Capcom's best selling franchises(barring MH) had to make their name, yet somehow through those 4 games(5 if you're being a smartass), it sold over 11 million copies, being Capcom's 5th best selling franchise, and there is not one action game franchise besides God of War that has sold better than it, and was spawned in the 2000 decade.

get rekt

DMC has 5 games. I understand you may hate DmC but don't make up nonsense. DMC has NOT sold over 11 mil copies. Its barely over 10 mil. DMC was first released in 99 get your facts straight... And there are countless other action game franchises that has made much more than DMC. Some are Dynasty Warriors, and Monster Hunters.

Ah yes, 1999. I remember being so excited to get my PS2 in 1999. Remember how hype everyone was at the PS2 launch in 1999? 1999, what a great year for gaming.
---
Armstrong for President
#38KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 4/2/2013 5:45:24 PM
nukeboy777 posted...
RetsuxD posted...
nukeboy777 posted...
syctheweilder posted...

User Name nukeboy777
User ID 6744425
Karma 6

Seriously.

get rekt

Action=/=HnS. DMC revolutionized the HnS genre. DmC brought that revolutionary series down to the quality of casual mediocrity like God of War.

And how do you know it sold less than 2 million? As I see, no one has posted any actual links or sources yet, so right now both of you are pulling info out of your asses.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#39ramzariotPosted 4/2/2013 5:45:40 PM
Or alternatively it was released in 2001.
---
I grow tired of the foolish foolery of foolish fools.
#40AkanesasusoraPosted 4/2/2013 5:46:11 PM

DMC has NOT sold over 11 mil copies. Its barely over 10 mil. DMC was first released in 99 get your facts straight...

DMC was first released in 99 get your facts straight...

I hope to god you're just trolling.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6gwx6Rm.jpg