The console versions are inferior to the pc version. What the hell.

#1DantechanPosted 4/2/2013 11:35:27 PM
PS3/360=30fps
PC=60fps

Seriously? What were they thinking?

WHY ON EARTH ARE THE CONSOLE VERSIONS SLOWER THAN THE PC VERSION? DMC3 and 4 ran the same on pc and consoles, why isnt this game? Did NT do think intentionally? I mean Devil may cry has more fans on the consoles(mostly on sony), so why would the f us over?
#2Orange00Posted 4/2/2013 11:50:26 PM(edited)
herr's a reality check for ya: PCs are 10x more powerful than the consoles on the market. That's why.

DMC4 on PC is also the superior version.

current gen consoles have ran their course, there is a limit on what they can do. NT decided to concentrate their machine power on enviroments and other stuff.
---
Time Splitters HD Collection!!?? Gears are already in motion, sign the petition!!
#3PunkMcThrustPosted 4/3/2013 12:27:07 AM
DMC4 was also far inferior on consoles than it was on PC. So really there's no shocker here.
---
Armstrong for President
#4produnerPosted 4/3/2013 12:29:23 AM
PC version is depends on your hardware and it can run DmC at 100+fps.
---
Huskies are quite the handful.
When i'm alone, i pretend to be a black hole.
#5Ether101Posted 4/3/2013 12:33:47 AM
Yep, that's exactly why developers are saying that they've only started to tap into what the current gen can do because they've reached the limit.

More over, it's the UE3 engine, amongst other things, that's to blame for the 30 fps.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#6SiLVeR_420Posted 4/3/2013 1:51:59 AM
PunkMcThrust posted...
DMC4 was also far inferior on consoles than it was on PC. So really there's no shocker here.

Any console version of a Capcom game is inferior to a PC version.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#7produnerPosted 4/3/2013 2:01:40 AM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
PunkMcThrust posted...

Any console game is inferior to a PC version.

Fixed. Consoles are basically outdated PCs from 2005.

Note: some games have bad ports on either pc or console version, it depends what version was ported or who did the port.
---
Huskies are quite the handful.
When i'm alone, i pretend to be a black hole.
#8Psychochild27Posted 4/3/2013 3:28:23 AM
PunkMcThrust posted...

The PC release had extra features, but strictly from a performance standpoint the two experiences were much, much closer to one another than DmC and its PC counterpart.
#9ScreamingMidgetPosted 4/3/2013 7:08:47 AM
DMC4 ran at 120 fps on PS3 an 360?
#10Rising_shadowPosted 4/3/2013 8:25:31 AM
DmC is still crap on PC. It's faux 60fps. Your graphics are smoother and the textures are less crappy but there's still tons of input lag and the game still runs at the same speed. The game wasn't made to run at 60fps so bumping it up to 60 fixes nothing.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!