#1smithkakarotPosted 4/3/2013 1:00:35 PM
What would it be like?
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#2produnerPosted 4/3/2013 1:06:57 PM
I....need... more POWER!
---
Huskies are quite the handful.
When i'm alone, i pretend to be a black hole.
#3Malus_X6Posted 4/3/2013 1:13:22 PM
It would end terribly for him, as I would gouge out his eyes, crush his larynx, break his arms and hands, then his legs and feet, skin him alive, throw him into a huge tub of salt and lemon juice, rip his teeth out one by one, liquify some LSD and inject him with some, wait a while and then either throw him into a wood chipper or flying-kick him into the Grand Canyon while yelling "THIS IS SPARTA!"
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#4smithkakarot(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 1:20:29 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
It would end terribly for him, as I would gouge out his eyes, crush his larynx, break his arms and hands, then his legs and feet, skin him alive, throw him into a huge tub of salt and lemon juice, rip his teeth out one by one, liquify some LSD and inject him with some, wait a while and then either throw him into a wood chipper or flying-kick him into the Grand Canyon while yelling "THIS IS SPARTA!"

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj65/Smithkakarot/1362613723612_zps1a38e1ee.jpg
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#5LordKaizerPosted 4/3/2013 1:27:50 PM
Malus_X6 posted...

not cool, edgy and Shakspearan enough
---
I'll always sit on my royal chair next to dante's chair forever.
#6Malus_X6Posted 4/3/2013 1:28:47 PM
Malus_X6 posted...

not cool, edgy and Shakspearan enough

I'm not out to impress anyone. It's just the way I'd take care of business.
---
#7produnerPosted 4/3/2013 2:00:54 PM(edited)
Malus_X6 posted...

Just force him to cosplay as DMC3 Dante and enter a bar in tokyo, which is worse and more painful than death for him.
---
Huskies are quite the handful.
When i'm alone, i pretend to be a black hole.
#8Malus_X6Posted 4/3/2013 1:58:21 PM
Nothing beats real death.
---
#9RetsuxDPosted 4/3/2013 2:00:36 PM
I remember i once wrote something really edgy and 2deep4u at school that somehow got a 1st place award.

Oh god it would be just glorious, such a work would physically cut me with all of that edge and it'd be so deep it'd be only shown in 4D.
#10bigdom93Posted 4/3/2013 2:02:17 PM
Malus_X6 posted...

wait I thought you loved either ninja theory, the reboot or tameem, and were one of the people defending the game?
---
Trust no one, the minute god cr@pped out the third caveman, there was a conspiracy against one of them