If Tameem wrote YOUR work

#11produnerPosted 4/3/2013 1:03:59 PM
bigdom93 posted...
Malus_X6 posted...
It would end terribly for him, as I would gouge out his eyes, crush his larynx, break his arms and hands, then his legs and feet, skin him alive, throw him into a huge tub of salt and lemon juice, rip his teeth out one by one, liquify some LSD and inject him with some, wait a while and then either throw him into a wood chipper or flying-kick him into the Grand Canyon while yelling "THIS IS SPARTA!"

wait I thought you loved either ninja theory, the reboot or tameem, and were one of the people defending the game?

You're drunk, go get a husky and head home.
---
Huskies are quite the handful.
When i'm alone, i pretend to be a black hole.
#12Malus_X6Posted 4/3/2013 1:04:31 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
It would end terribly for him, as I would gouge out his eyes, crush his larynx, break his arms and hands, then his legs and feet, skin him alive, throw him into a huge tub of salt and lemon juice, rip his teeth out one by one, liquify some LSD and inject him with some, wait a while and then either throw him into a wood chipper or flying-kick him into the Grand Canyon while yelling "THIS IS SPARTA!"

wait I thought you loved either ninja theory, the reboot or tameem, and were one of the people defending the game?

o.O

How could you ever possibly think that?!
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#13smithkakarot(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 1:08:47 PM
RetsuxD posted...
I remember i once wrote something really edgy and 2deep4u at school that somehow got a 1st place award.

Oh god it would be just glorious, such a work would physically cut me with all of that edge and it'd be so deep it'd be only shown in 4D.

Don't suppose you'd care to go into specifics?
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#14ramzariotPosted 4/3/2013 1:09:50 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
Malus_X6 posted...

o.O

How could you ever possibly think that?!

Wait, your name begins with an M and you have vowel as the second letter. An honest mistake.
---
I grow tired of the foolish foolery of foolish fools.
#15RetsuxDPosted 4/3/2013 1:10:40 PM
smithkakarot posted...
RetsuxD posted...
I remember i once wrote something really edgy and 2deep4u at school that somehow got a 1st place award.

Oh god it would be just glorious, such a work would physically cut me with all of that edge and it'd be so deep it'd be only shown in 4D.

No, because they never gave me that work of art back and all I remember is I ripped off a lot of obscure songs and not even I could hold the edge of it, nor even understand what half of it even mean.
#16smithkakarot(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 1:12:13 PM
RetsuxD posted...
smithkakarot posted...
RetsuxD posted...

No, because they never gave me that work of art back and all I remember is I ripped off a lot of obscure songs and not even I could hold the edge of it, nor even understand what half of it even mean.

...bummer. Well, I've got a thing or two to contribute to my own thread, but I gotta scan a few things first...
---
#17Malus_X6Posted 4/3/2013 1:26:15 PM
smithkakarot posted...
RetsuxD posted...

That's what you get for not making a copy and keeping the original for yourself.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#18smithkakarot(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 2:32:13 PM
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj65/Smithkakarot/noodlesscan_zps84cce40e.jpg

Here's Noodles (real name: Rebecca), she's a young mage-in-training that's clumsy, timid, shy, and a little dumb, not to mention fairly short for her age (about 4'8"). She's also extremely sweet and kind-hearted, and faces her fears no matter how visibly scared she is. Basically meant to be an endearing little klutz. Tameem's version of her would probably be a child prostitute (to pay for her magic lessons) who's sexually abused by her mentor and drops F-bombs right and left. Probably would also not have green hair, instead she'd have black hair with some green streaks in it, and wear black lipstick. Not sure how she'd DRESS, though...
---
#19zhaoyun99Posted 4/3/2013 2:42:52 PM
How about asking him to solo with THIS LU BU:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK2moKKdvq0
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun
#20rockman11_zPosted 4/3/2013 3:13:22 PM
Nah, Tam will write about pregnant victims being sniped. (Which is really sad why he wrote that to be honest).
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)