If Tameem wrote YOUR work

#101smithkakarot(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 9:18:18 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
Donte meets Sting...

Donte: "F*** you!"

Sting: "My, quite zhe mouth ve haff on ourselves! Perhaps zhe shting of mein blade vill teach you some manners..."

I think your guy Sting would probably also call DINO a dummkopf, schweinhund, or something just as insulting in German.

Eh, he's supposed to be polite and classy. Then again, I guess it's hard to imagine ANYONE being polite to Donte...
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#102Malus_X6Posted 4/24/2013 9:19:45 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
Donte meets Sting...

Sting: "My, quite zhe mouth ve haff on ourselves! Perhaps zhe shting of mein blade vill teach you some manners..."

I think your guy Sting would probably also call DINO a dummkopf, schweinhund, or something just as insulting in German.

Eh, he's supposed to be polite and classy. Then again, I guess it's hard to imagine ANYONE being polite to Donte...

Not like DINO gives you much to work with, anyway.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#103smithkakarot(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 9:22:06 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
Malus_X6 posted...
Donte meets Sting...

...and then he takes 50 rapier thrusts to the torso at sonic-speed.
---
#104Malus_X6Posted 4/24/2013 10:16:26 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
Malus_X6 posted...
Donte meets Sting...

...and then he takes 50 rapier thrusts to the torso at sonic-speed.

No... If DINO is anything like Dante (which I doubt), you'd need to decapitate him.
---
#105smithkakarot(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 10:17:54 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
No... If DINO is anything like Dante (which I doubt), you'd need to decapitate him.

...not like THAT'S a problem, either...
---
#106Malus_X6Posted 4/24/2013 10:22:42 PM
Malus_X6 posted...

...not like THAT'S a problem, either...

Good point :P

I'd say go Highlander on him, but that's be an insult to the franchise.
---
#107smithkakarot(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 10:25:48 PM
Granted, a rapier isn't really designed for decapitation...but hey, vampire strength + fictional nonsensetanium metal.

Also, he COULD just hack him into several meat chunks.
---
#108smithkakarot(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 11:15:51 PM
There's another thing I just realized...Tameem would probably seriously NERF my characters, power-wise. Guys like Sting are supposed to be fast enough to vanish for a split-second...but that's not gritty or socially relevant.
---
#109Malus_X6Posted 4/26/2013 7:52:52 PM
There's another thing I just realized...Tameem would probably seriously NERF my characters, power-wise. Guys like Sting are supposed to be fast enough to vanish for a split-second...but that's not gritty or socially relevant.

There was a movie that addressed why vampires seem to be so fast. It's called Out for Blood (aka Vampires: Out for Blood) and it have Kevin Dillon, Lance Henriksen and Vanessa Angel in it.

According to the film, vampires use a form of hypnosis on their prey that allows them, for a second or so, to appear as if they ARE right there as soon as they move so they can either attack from a blind spot or to get a safe distance away.

You know, sort of like that neurological disorder that only lets you see something if it's either sitting still or going very slow.
---
#110smithkakarot(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 7:55:28 PM
Malus_X6 posted...

There was a movie that addressed why vampires seem to be so fast. It's called Out for Blood (aka Vampires: Out for Blood) and it have Kevin Dillon, Lance Henriksen and Vanessa Angel in it.

According to the film, vampires use a form of hypnosis on their prey that allows them, for a second or so, to appear as if they ARE right there as soon as they move so they can either attack from a blind spot or to get a safe distance away.

You know, sort of like that neurological disorder that only lets you see something if it's either sitting still or going very slow.

So, like altering one's perception of time...

Geez, how many socially irrelevant things have I come up with so far?
---