If Tameem wrote YOUR work

#31smithkakarot(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 10:31:13 PM
sonicgx101 posted...
TC you seem to be a very good artist :D

Also if Tameen ever gets his hands on my Uncharted like master piece of an idea he would turn it into a crappy Uncharted reboot but with M rated material such as large amounts of cursing and a un needed sex scene with un need sexual themes.

Uh...thanks. o_o;

He'd also make the MC a chain-smoking anarchist punk with the worst fashion sense ever because "underground" (read: f***ing stupid) fashion is what's "cool" now.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#32ramzariotPosted 4/5/2013 10:42:17 PM
The last good thing I wrote was an essay on Macbeth.
---
I grow tired of the foolish foolery of foolish fools.
#33SiLVeR_420Posted 4/5/2013 10:43:39 PM
Main guy would have the spirit of a fox instead of a wolf because Tamtams to lazy to bother researching on who Fenrir is.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#34SilentS89Posted 4/5/2013 10:59:38 PM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Main guy would have the spirit of a fox instead of a wolf because Tamtams to lazy to bother researching on who Fenrir is.

I think a Fox/Weasel Hybrid (they exist now) would be more gritty and relevant.
#35smithkakarot(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 12:33:03 AM
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj65/Smithkakarot/EDGYOCDONUTSTEEL_zpscedffa4d.jpg

This guy is a vampire, he's SATANIC (notice the EDGY inverted cross?) and violently attacks innocent civilians with his sword and revolver, but he's not EVIL, he's just tortured and misunderstood! And his theme song is "Crawling" or something else that's EDGY by Linkin Park, because he's such an edgy OC, do not steal!

Anyways, Tameem would...make the exact same character.
---
#36SiLVeR_420Posted 4/6/2013 12:35:25 AM
smithkakarot posted...
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj65/Smithkakarot/EDGYOCDONUTSTEEL_zpscedffa4d.jpg

This guy is a vampire, he's SATANIC (notice the EDGY inverted cross?) and violently attacks innocent civilians with his sword and revolver, but he's not EVIL, he's just tortured and misunderstood! And his theme song is "Crawling" or something else that's EDGY by Linkin Park, because he's such an edgy OC, do not steal!

So edgy he dosent realize the upside down cross dosent mean what he thinks it does.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#37smithkakarot(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 12:37:27 AM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
smithkakarot posted...

So edgy he dosent realize the upside down cross dosent mean what he thinks it does.

I assume most angsty 15-year-olds that would make such a character wouldn't either.
---
#38smithkakarot(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 7:02:08 PM
By the way, I decided to make Layla's hobby writing poetry...obviously the gloomy and depressing kind. And she goes BERSERK when people read her poetry diary...anyways, I bet Tameem would make her poetry downright nihilistic and it WOULDN'T be played for laughs/endearment.
---
#39palpatine_roxxPosted 4/8/2013 11:18:37 AM
i have no work but Tameem would just change it 2 They Live
#40smithkakarot(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 7:02:29 PM
I have a question...if one of the bad guys I designed dresses much like Alucard in Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, how would Tameem re-design his clothes?
---