If Tameem wrote YOUR work

#91NostalgiaRulesPosted 4/21/2013 3:43:04 AM
smithkakarot posted...
Nono, I mean, I'm afraid some might take MY version of her, as she currently is, as a racist stereotype. See, she acts rather wild, though it's due to being a newly-bitten werewolf, not her ethnicity.

But gypsies are wild. Not wild as in, crazy and reckless, but they like to roam (they are nomads after all) and they pretty much follow their own rules. This whole racist thing...I think some people just look for a reason to be offended.
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#92smithkakarot(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 3:50:40 AM
I suppose that's true...and she's not bad at all, nor does she curse people. Though, I'm starting to wonder if I should've made her flatter/petite...I mean, she IS a dancer after all.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#93NostalgiaRulesPosted 4/21/2013 3:56:52 AM
smithkakarot posted...
I suppose that's true...and she's not bad at all, nor does she curse people. Though, I'm starting to wonder if I should've made her flatter/petite...I mean, she IS a dancer after all.

She already looks pretty small. And some gypsy girls do have a bit of meat on their bones. It's believed that a body that's too skinny isn't good for bearing children. Though, I doubt that's true since Asian women are pretty small, but they can still have children with no problem.
---
#94smithkakarot(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 4:01:24 AM
I suppose you can say she's a...

*puts on sunglasses*

...TINY DANCER.
---
#95NostalgiaRulesPosted 4/21/2013 4:03:32 AM
smithkakarot posted...
I suppose you can say she's a...

*puts on sunglasses*

...TINY DANCER.

*throws tomatoes and other rotten veggies*................

Just kidding. :P
---
#96smithkakarot(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 4:06:30 AM
Anyways, here's the main villain:

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj65/Smithkakarot/mainvillaindonutsteel_zps6d9bc1c9.jpg

He's a thousands of years old dhampir who runs an ancient conspiracy, and he considers dhampirs the height of human evolution and wishes to transform humanity into the same type of being...

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj65/Smithkakarot/mainvillaindonutsteel_zps912d29f4.jpg

If Tameem designed him, he'd probably look something like this and be some sort of corrupt CEO.
---
#97SilentS89Posted 4/21/2013 2:04:39 PM
smithkakarot posted...
nor does she curse people.

As a Werewolf, that probably isn't strictly accurate.
#98smithkakarot(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 9:48:01 PM
I suppose that's true enough...but it's not the stereotypical "Gypsy curse" cliche either.
---
#99smithkakarot(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 8:56:33 PM
Donte meets Sting...

Donte: "F*** you!"

Sting: "My, quite zhe mouth ve haff on ourselves! Perhaps zhe shting of mein blade vill teach you some manners..."
---
#100Malus_X6Posted 4/24/2013 9:17:26 PM(edited)
Donte meets Sting...

Donte: "F*** you!"

Sting: "My, quite zhe mouth ve haff on ourselves! Perhaps zhe shting of mein blade vill teach you some manners..."

I think your guy Sting would probably also call DINO a dummkopf, schweinhund, or something just as insulting in German.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI