DMC1 Dante has the best design, tho

#1marvel_fan333Posted 4/3/2013 2:57:54 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/84/Dante_transparent.png/250px-Dante_transparent.png

dat black long-sleeved shirt underneath the red coat

dat vest, dose pants

it's easily the most stylish design out of all of his designs. they actually got it right the first time.
---
Not changing sig until The Wonderful 101 is in my veins.
http://www.abload.de/img/wondjajwf.gif vs. http://i.minus.com/ib6nYQvGCeQxk.gif
#2Gogito4Posted 4/3/2013 3:02:08 PM
The most stylish? Maybe.

The best? I disagree. DMC4's design conveyed how Dante was a troll and still had style better.
---
Excited for: MHTri U, Fire Emblem Awakening, FFVSXIII (It will come out... eventually. Right?)
Dissidia 012: Main:Terra Subs:Squall,WoL,Cloud and Kain.
#3Ink-RibbonPosted 4/3/2013 3:44:09 PM
I think DMC 2 Dante had the better design and better DT design. XD
#4smithkakarotPosted 4/3/2013 3:53:08 PM
DMC1 Dante's coat isn't long enough.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#5Malus_X6Posted 4/3/2013 4:14:39 PM
Eh... I think Dante's style in DMC 4 was the best. That's just me though. If anyone disagrees with me, they can piss off :D
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#6darkslayer001Posted 4/3/2013 4:31:28 PM
i actually loved all the design, except for some minor quips with DMC4 Dante's coat color being not red enough.
i actually loved all the DT in every DMC games.
#7NostalgiaRulesPosted 4/3/2013 5:28:13 PM(edited)
DMC 4 outfit
DMC 2 outfit
DMC 1 outfit
DMC 3 outfit

On a side note, DMC 2 would've been better it DMC 2 Dante had the same personality that he had when he was in SMT: Nocturne. By the way...what the heck is DMC Dante? I have no idea what he is. He's half human, but what's the other half? I know what the other half of him is, but what EXACTLY is that?
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#8RetsuxDPosted 4/3/2013 5:28:01 PM
DMC2 takes it, but DMC1 just has the best DT design with Ifrit's DT.
#9KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 4/3/2013 7:19:51 PM
NostalgiaRules posted...
DMC 4 outfit
DMC 2 outfit
DMC 1 outfit
DMC 3 outfit

On a side note, DMC 2 would've been better it DMC 2 Dante had the same personality that he had when he was in SMT: Nocturne. By the way...what the heck is DMC Dante? I have no idea what he is. He's half human, but what's the other half? I know what the other half of him is, but what EXACTLY is that?

I.... don't understand this question. Are you asking what the original Dante's genes were basically? He was half demon and half human. Is that really so confusing? If so, what about it is confusing?

On topic, DMC2 Dante is amazing looking. If he had a better personality, he'd be even better.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#10NostalgiaRulesPosted 4/3/2013 8:27:51 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
NostalgiaRules posted...
DMC 4 outfit
DMC 2 outfit
DMC 1 outfit
DMC 3 outfit

I.... don't understand this question. Are you asking what the original Dante's genes were basically? He was half demon and half human. Is that really so confusing? If so, what about it is confusing?

On topic, DMC2 Dante is amazing looking. If he had a better personality, he'd be even better.

No, LITERALLY what is Dante's demon half? Is he a dragon, an insect, a ram? I'm trying to go by Sparda's appearance in the opening of DMC 1. And yes, DMC 2 Dante's outfit was the best. He just needed to act like he did in SMT: Nocturne.
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.