#11SiLVeR_420Posted 4/3/2013 9:34:28 PM
NostalgiaRules posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
NostalgiaRules posted...
DMC 4 outfit
DMC 2 outfit
DMC 1 outfit
DMC 3 outfit

On a side note, DMC 2 would've been better it DMC 2 Dante had the same personality that he had when he was in SMT: Nocturne. By the way...what the heck is DMC Dante? I have no idea what he is. He's half human, but what's the other half? I know what the other half of him is, but what EXACTLY is that?

I.... don't understand this question. Are you asking what the original Dante's genes were basically? He was half demon and half human. Is that really so confusing? If so, what about it is confusing?

On topic, DMC2 Dante is amazing looking. If he had a better personality, he'd be even better.

No, LITERALLY what is Dante's demon half? Is he a dragon, an insect, a ram? I'm trying to go by Sparda's appearance in the opening of DMC 1. And yes, DMC 2 Dante's outfit was the best. He just needed to act like he did in SMT: Nocturne.

He's just half demon...
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#12KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 4/3/2013 9:36:00 PM
NostalgiaRules posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
NostalgiaRules posted...
DMC 4 outfit
DMC 2 outfit
DMC 1 outfit
DMC 3 outfit

On a side note, DMC 2 would've been better it DMC 2 Dante had the same personality that he had when he was in SMT: Nocturne. By the way...what the heck is DMC Dante? I have no idea what he is. He's half human, but what's the other half? I know what the other half of him is, but what EXACTLY is that?

I.... don't understand this question. Are you asking what the original Dante's genes were basically? He was half demon and half human. Is that really so confusing? If so, what about it is confusing?

On topic, DMC2 Dante is amazing looking. If he had a better personality, he'd be even better.

No, LITERALLY what is Dante's demon half? Is he a dragon, an insect, a ram? I'm trying to go by Sparda's appearance in the opening of DMC 1. And yes, DMC 2 Dante's outfit was the best. He just needed to act like he did in SMT: Nocturne.

.... he's a demon. At base value he's half human and half demon. He's half Homo Sapien and half Homo Diabolus (my way of putting it).

Yes, you could probably break it down more, but it's like asking what kind of human he is.

If you're asking which strain of demon he is, that is unconfirmed as of now. From Sparda's appearance and his own (especially going off DMC2 with the Majin Trigger), I believe him to be some kind of insect.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#13HellsControllerPosted 4/3/2013 9:57:05 PM
I think it might be insect given his insect like wings.
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
#14KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 4/3/2013 9:58:44 PM
HellsController posted...
I think it might be insect given his insect like wings.

Plus all the other insect like qualities. The Majin Trigger had some stingery looking blades under his arms.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#15Orange00Posted 4/3/2013 10:12:33 PM
I always liked DMC3 Dante the best. I sort of wish capcom would have gone with their Cris Angel-design of DMC4 Dante rather than the one we got. I wouldn't mind if he lost a bit of that cowboy look..

oh and i always thought sparda was a kind of insect demon. Maybe it's the organic look he got and his eyes and antenna/horns..
---
Time Splitters HD Collection!!?? Gears are already in motion, sign the petition!!
#16largerockPosted 4/4/2013 6:27:28 AM
Best appearance?

DMC2 Dante.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#17Malus_X6Posted 4/4/2013 2:08:18 PM
Demonic DNA (or whatever) doesn't conform to our idea of genetics. My idea is that a demon's form is reflected in said demon's nature. This also applies to what weapons Dante, even Vergil (maaaaybe Nero, who knows?) can wield. Said weapons have been seen to influence the Sparda twins' appearance in their transformed state.

As for Sparda himself... I dunno. I haven't thought about that.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#18Kira0987Posted 4/5/2013 3:15:17 PM
Gogito4 posted...
The most stylish? Maybe.

The best? I disagree. DMC4's design conveyed how Dante was a troll and still had style better.

I'm not a pro, but I honestly thought DMC4's design was awful. So much so that I think it's even worse than the new DmC design.
---
Soul of the lost withdrawn from its vessel, let strength be granted so the world might be mended.
PSN - Makohazard
#19SirenaLoreleyPosted 4/5/2013 4:38:57 PM
Only judging the designs, this is my prefererence:

1) DMC2 Dante
2) DMC4 Dante
3) DMC1 Dante
4) DMC3 Dante

Of course, it's just a matter of tastes; DMC4 Dante was too flashy, but it suited him. DMC1 Dante was the epithome of 'badass' for me; but the design of DMC2 Dante? I fell in love with that. And I agree, it would have been great if he had the SMT:Nocturne attitude...
---
**I will choose a path that's clear... I will choose Free Will**
#20marvel_fan333(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 1:12:17 AM
I do not at all see what you guys have for the DMC2 design, and I'm not just a hater of the game either since I don't even remember it being all that bad.

I actually think it looks pretty cool, but every other classic DMC Dante design destroys it.

Even DMC3 Dante.
---
Not changing sig until The Wonderful 101 is in my veins.
http://www.abload.de/img/wondjajwf.gif vs. http://i.minus.com/ib6nYQvGCeQxk.gif