Question regarding reactions to some things Tameem said

#1ss14knightPosted 4/3/2013 5:48:00 PM
Part of Tameem's infamy stems from his reactions to negative responses. People got, well, to put it nicely, upset over some things he said.

I a few know people on this board have a tendency to jump to conclusions, so I wanna make it clear, I'm not bashing anyone, I guess what you make of this is what you make of it. But why did people respond negatively to this and not some of the things Hideki has said?

I'm not pointing finger, I'm genuinely curious. Does he get more slack because he made the original DMC, or is it different because Tameem's reactions were pre-release? Or maybe another reason?
#2smithkakarotPosted 4/3/2013 5:49:28 PM
When Kamiya says something douchey, it's funny.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#3Malus_X6Posted 4/3/2013 6:08:44 PM
Kamiya gets slack because people were hounding him over a game he had absolutely nothing to do with. After a while, it wears a man down. Naturally, one gets sarcastic and/or turns into a borderline douchebag.

Tameem was a douche to begin with though. All the hate he gets from a lot of us is rightly deserved.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#4Solblade44Posted 4/3/2013 6:12:24 PM
I'll be honest, some of the things Tameem said to a few of the trolls were funny. However, he didn't really discriminate between people who were just being turds and those giving honest criticisms. So even if you were a fan of DmC but pointed out something to Tameem that wasn't about how awesome the game was, you'd probably get some snide reply.

If he had just ignored the trolls and at least tried listening to people's constructive criticisms before bashing them, I'd probably have some respect for him. But he and his group continued to make fools of themselves.
---
"We have the best ****ing fans in the world" - Peter Bartholow on Skullgirls crowdfunder
GT: Solblade44
#5Ink-RibbonPosted 4/3/2013 6:54:04 PM
That's called double standards, nothing more, nothing less. Antis know more about double standards, than anyone here. ;) It's actually funny when you stop to read their comments, just for fun factor.

Then again, I couldn't wait anything different coming from them. XD
#6DuuuDe14Posted 4/3/2013 7:01:41 PM
Sort of like Fchamp in the FGC. The guy acts like a douche, insults people and is pretty damn annoying. But the man won EVO and is top 5 in marvel. He talks a lot of crap but can back it up. I cant deny that.

Thats Kamiya.

Tameem is Unknown, who is pretty ass at the game and still talks crap and insults people. Then blows up when exposed.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#7Ink-RibbonPosted 4/3/2013 7:04:01 PM
DuuuDe14 posted...
Sort of like Fchamp in the FGC. The guy acts like a douche, insults people and is pretty damn annoying. But the man won EVO and is top 5 in marvel. He talks a lot of crap but can back it up. I cant deny that.

Thats Kamiya.

Tameem is Unknown, who is pretty ass at the game and still talks crap and insults people. Then blows up when exposed.

Basically you're saying that if your curriculum vitae is good, that allows you to talk trash to others...

0/10

No wonder why the sky is so funny today. XD
#8JanneDaArc135Posted 4/3/2013 7:07:41 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
That's called double standards, nothing more, nothing less. Antis know more about double standards, than anyone here. ;) It's actually funny when you stop to read their comments, just for fun factor.

Hey Ink Ink, I am still waiting for mai French Quarter dinner :(
---
The older rpg games will always be the best forever and ever.
Now Playing: Touhou: Imperishable Night PSN: janne-da-arc24.
#9ZeroX91Posted 4/3/2013 7:08:28 PM
You gotta earn the right to talk trash, somethin' he hasn't done. Also when someone has a valid criticism it's better to say nothing at all if you don't plan to do anything about it.
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJuLGBjjf6g
#10Ink-RibbonPosted 4/3/2013 7:10:43 PM
JanneDaArc135 posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

Hey Ink Ink, I am still waiting for mai French Quarter dinner :(

Sorry, I didn't forget you. In fact, I replied the other topic right about now...XD

It seems that our minds were linking together. Ah, the force of the mind!