Question regarding reactions to some things Tameem said

#31StrelokPosted 4/4/2013 3:57:19 AM
I consider myself a radical anti and Tameem hater and I'm laughing at all his misfortune, however I do not wish him any kind of injury (Although joking about sacrificing him to the volcano gods is A-ok).
In fact I'd perform first aid on him should he get injured and need medical assistance.

This said, most of these "death threats" he received are not even death threats (Instead they were a threat of assault and a bad metal song).
For some reason it keeps being brought up and it pisses me off as I actually received a death threat on youtube for DARING to give criticism.
Unlike Tam Tam though, I reported it to the authorities.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#32produnerPosted 4/4/2013 4:07:55 AM
Strelok posted...
I consider myself a radical anti and Tameem hater and I'm laughing at all his misfortune, however I do not wish him any kind of injury (Although joking about sacrificing him to the volcano gods is A-ok).
In fact I'd perform first aid on him should he get injured and need medical assistance.

This said, most of these "death threats" he received are not even death threats (Instead they were a threat of assault and a bad metal song).
For some reason it keeps being brought up and it pisses me off as I actually received a death threat on youtube for DARING to give criticism.
Unlike Tam Tam though, I reported it to the authorities.

Tameem is a master at creating propagandas.
---
Huskies are quite the handful.
When i'm alone, i pretend to be a black hole.
#33ScreamingMidgetPosted 4/4/2013 4:24:26 AM
Kamiya: People attempt to troll him on twitter, he reacts by counter trolling = funny. He also only makes amazing games.

Tameem: People call him out on his bulls***, he reacts by being a butthurt moron. People tell him politely abput bugs in DmC, he responds rudely and says "there is nothing to fix". He only ever makes awful games.

If people don't see the difference, they are probably delusional DmC sheep.
#34Ether101Posted 4/4/2013 5:15:34 AM
ss14knight posted...
White knighting? Nah. I forget what I searched for exactly but typing Tameem, Afghanistan, and mine into the ol' Google to get my made up story. I never generalized, I never even outright targeted a group with that post. I thought it was obvious that I was talking about the bad eggs among the classic DMC fans that took things a liiiittle bit too far. I wouldn't target the majority of classic DMC fans, why would I mock myself so?

Because your disassociating yourself form us. You think we've all taken Cracker Man being a snobbish ass hat that's made comments that infer that the Japanese are a bunch of simpleton weirdos and that that we should be grateful that he's taken this series way form their unwashed hands. I say that you really have no idea what the ******* hell your talking about and shouldn't open your mouth on the subject at all.

I don't want to start an argument though so I'll leave it at that. This started as me wondering why Kamiya got the slack Tameem didn't and doesn't need to degrade to arguing.

EDIT: Last statement ninja'd by produner because I wandered away from my laptop to make mah breakfast mid-post.

People have gotten on Kamiya for how he's acted on twitter thou. People have shot back that he's being rude for no reason. People have made videos about his behavior including Event. Better still, the president of P* got on him for his behavior.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#35Ink-RibbonPosted 4/4/2013 6:10:11 AM
syctheweilder posted...
I regret taking ink ribbon off my ignore list.

I didn't even know I was on your ignore list...;)

Well, thanks for giving me a chance. I knew you would make the right choice. I love you from now on. XD
#365hadowsPosted 4/4/2013 8:49:09 AM
Kamiya trolls people that deserve be trolled like dumb tweetkids and the Kotaku staff. Tameem trolls a entire fanbase that ironically are the people who are going to buy his games.

That's why one of them is a successful game developer and the another one a bald flop maker.
---
Ill add something here later....
#37Solblade44Posted 4/4/2013 9:58:13 AM
ss14knight posted...
produner posted...
he doesn't tell people to face palm their face

Tameem never did that, this is actually his main problem. Half the things he is accused of doing in an offensive way are him just making jokes that are so bad they go over peoples' (I guess considering the circumstances, under would be the better word) heads.

Produner already pointed what had actually happened, but I have picture proof that Tameem did actually say that to the person on Twitter (to be *really* specific, Tam said "We also don't have a fix for face-palming your face until it bleeds..."). The photo didn't have the rest of the situation produner said, but it definitely happened.

But like I said in my first post, he didn't really seem to care that some people were pointing out constructive criticism to make the game better and just lumped them in with the "trolls" because they weren't mindlessly praising him for his "great" game.

And for the record, I don't necessarily approve of Kamiya doing the same either but people did seem to bug him a lot about the rest of the DMC games, which he didn't have any involvement with, so its easy to see why *that* would get annoying.
---
"We have the best ****ing fans in the world" - Peter Bartholow on Skullgirls crowdfunder
GT: Solblade44