has this broken 1m yet with figures known so far?

#11Malus_X6Posted 4/4/2013 1:16:02 PM
I've got your back Rockman

The game floppy flop flipped flippidy dippidy floppedy floparroney flip flopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBJNYdHPcDE
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#12rockman11_zPosted 4/4/2013 2:04:18 PM
PunkMcThrust posted...
I've got your back Rockman

The game floppy flop flipped flippidy dippidy floppedy floparroney flip flopped.

Thanks, bro. :)
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#13Black OutPosted 4/4/2013 3:49:24 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
Poor shatterstar. I do hope he found some professional help for the delusions from which he so greatly suffers.

Has he said anything about the sales figures?
---
The Official Manchester Black of the C&GN Board
"Fly me to the moon, and let me play among the stars. . . "
#14NaturalEvil1Posted 4/4/2013 3:51:58 PM
Black Out posted...
Malus_X6 posted...
Poor shatterstar. I do hope he found some professional help for the delusions from which he so greatly suffers.

Has he said anything about the sales figures?

He would just prattle on about how there's no more Devil May Cry and how it was a stupid franchise, and etc. He pretty much acts like a child throwing a temper-tantrum when it comes to both DmC and DMC now.
#15TheSL1ClubPosted 4/4/2013 3:59:23 PM
The thing I like about Shatter is that he doesn't care about creating rubbish out of nothing without facts or statistics, I like his attitude, he is like, 'I do what I want, even goes so far to make baseless assumptions, what you gonna do about it'. The man is simple and straight forward, that's why he is forever the leader of the antis. Can't say the same about some of the other antis, sometime it's hard to figure out whether they are serious, or trolling, or serious trolling.
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#165hadowsPosted 4/4/2013 4:01:41 PM
TheSL1Club posted...
The thing I like about Shatter is that he doesn't care about creating rubbish out of nothing without facts or statistics, I like his attitude, he is like, 'I do what I want, even goes so far to make baseless assumptions, what you gonna do about it'. The man is simple and straight forward, that's why he is forever the leader of the pros. Can't say the same about some of the other pros, sometime it's hard to figure out whether they are serious, or trolling, or serious trolling.

Quotefixed for you.

Shatter is actually fun because he puts some effort into the stuff he posts, then you have people like Mikki and Inkribbon who are completely boring and stale.
---
Ill add something here later....
#17TheSL1ClubPosted 4/4/2013 4:06:10 PM
5hadows posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
The thing I like about Shatter is that he doesn't care about creating rubbish out of nothing without facts or statistics, I like his attitude, he is like, 'I do what I want, even goes so far to make baseless assumptions, what you gonna do about it'. The man is simple and straight forward, that's why he is forever the leader of the pros. Can't say the same about some of the other pros, sometime it's hard to figure out whether they are serious, or trolling, or serious trolling.

Quotefixed for you.

Shatter is actually fun because he puts some effort into the stuff he posts, then you have people like Mikki and Inkribbon who are completely boring and stale.

Mikki: 'This game got great reviews, best game ever, go buy it.'
InkRibbon: 'It's the hair, I'm reasonable, sorry try again.'

When you can summarize 99.9% of their posts, you just knew they are boring and predictable.
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#18Malus_X6Posted 4/4/2013 4:25:22 PM

Fixed.

Seriously, I've fixed your statement. You got the pro and anti thing backwards.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#19DuuuDe14Posted 4/4/2013 4:29:52 PM
I am the leader of the antis. Malus is my brother.

*sits on Dante's chair*
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#20FireMage7777Posted 4/4/2013 4:43:09 PM
DuuuDe14 posted...
I am the leader of the antis. Malus is my brother.

*sits on Dante's chair*

Nah, you're our figure head
---
DmC flopped flipped, PM me if you like this sig!!! People who like this sig so far: 24
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/