has this broken 1m yet with figures known so far?

#215hadowsPosted 4/4/2013 5:49:27 PM
DuuuDe14 posted...
I am the leader of the antis. Malus is my brother.

*sits on Dante's chair*

We have no leaders, each member of the anti faction is the leader of his own self. That's why we have personalities and we critic stuff unlike the sheep horde that is the pro side.
---
Ill add something here later....
#22Malus_X6Posted 4/4/2013 5:57:33 PM
DuuuDe14 posted...

*sits on Dante's chair*

We have no leaders, each member of the anti faction is the leader of his own self. That's why we have personalities and we critic stuff unlike the sheep horde that is the pro side.

We aren't the Sith, ya know.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#23Ink-RibbonPosted 4/4/2013 6:55:23 PM
TheSL1Club posted...
5hadows posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
The thing I like about Shatter is that he doesn't care about creating rubbish out of nothing without facts or statistics, I like his attitude, he is like, 'I do what I want, even goes so far to make baseless assumptions, what you gonna do about it'. The man is simple and straight forward, that's why he is forever the leader of the pros. Can't say the same about some of the other pros, sometime it's hard to figure out whether they are serious, or trolling, or serious trolling.

Quotefixed for you.

Shatter is actually fun because he puts some effort into the stuff he posts, then you have people like Mikki and Inkribbon who are completely boring and stale.

Mikki: 'This game got great reviews, best game ever, go buy it.'
InkRibbon: 'It's the hair, I'm reasonable, sorry try again.'

When you can summarize 99.9% of their posts, you just knew they are boring and predictable.

Well, I haven't talked about hair for a while, thanks to the fact that you antis finally started showing something new and fresh to discuss. Why would I talk about hair?

So, that's why I'm reasonable and that's why it seems that you can't let me go, you need me around. Well, I'm a cool guy, here I am! XD

So, anything new? I'm curious to know what's going on...
#24Ink-RibbonPosted 4/4/2013 7:04:46 PM
5hadows posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
The thing I like about Shatter is that he doesn't care about creating rubbish out of nothing without facts or statistics, I like his attitude, he is like, 'I do what I want, even goes so far to make baseless assumptions, what you gonna do about it'. The man is simple and straight forward, that's why he is forever the leader of the pros. Can't say the same about some of the other pros, sometime it's hard to figure out whether they are serious, or trolling, or serious trolling.

Quotefixed for you.

Shatter is actually fun because he puts some effort into the stuff he posts, then you have people like Mikki and Inkribbon who are completely boring and stale.

I don't know what are you talking about ( I hate trolling, by the way...), but thanks for mentioning me.

10/10 for now, but don't take me for granted. XD
#25NostalgiaRulesPosted 4/4/2013 7:09:42 PM
It's been over a month now since DmC has been released. Are there not any public sales figures of any kind that talk about this?
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#26Ink-RibbonPosted 4/4/2013 7:12:17 PM
NostalgiaRules posted...
It's been over a month now since DmC has been released. Are there not any public sales figures of any kind that talk about this?

If DmC isn't listed here ( link below), it means it hasn't reached 1 million yet...

http://www.capcom.co.jp/ir/english/business/million.html#rank02_area
#275hadowsPosted 4/4/2013 7:15:15 PM
NostalgiaRules posted...

They're not gonna admit they failed, that's why Tameem closed his twitter account.
---
Ill add something here later....
#28DuuuDe14Posted 4/4/2013 7:24:50 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...

*sits on Dante's chair*

Nah, you're our figure head

You are one of my many knights.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#29Malus_X6Posted 4/4/2013 7:32:56 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...

*sits on Dante's chair*

Nah, you're our figure head

You are one of my many knights.

I don't need ANY of you chuckleheads.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#30DuuuDe14Posted 4/4/2013 7:34:09 PM
Wanna get beaten down again bro? Remember who the stronger one is.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.