EventStatus on GDC DmC slideshow

#1Oh__snapPosted 4/4/2013 2:21:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unnnV8En5-M

Starts at about 29:58. I also hope this means another DmC video is on the way, considering he has a lot of ammo to work with XD
---
"Goodness without wisdom invariably accomplishes evil."
~ Valentine Michael Smith
#2PunkMcThrustPosted 4/4/2013 2:23:03 PM
He doesn't need to do a full DmC video. Everybody has picked the game apart and it sold terribly.
---
Armstrong for President
#3ZeroX91Posted 4/4/2013 2:24:12 PM
Why slap around the corpse?
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJuLGBjjf6g
#4Oh__snap(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 2:24:39 PM
PunkMcThrust posted...
He doesn't need to do a full DmC video. Everybody has picked the game apart and it sold terribly.

Yeah, but the ways he does it really drives the point home, imo :p
---
#5NaturalEvil1Posted 4/4/2013 2:36:52 PM
All his video did, (the part about the slideshow and such) just made me despise Ninja Theory more than I already do.
#6Malus_X6Posted 4/4/2013 2:54:59 PM(edited)

Because the corpse needs to be slapped and/or beaten until there is absolutely nothing left.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#7Oh__snap(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 2:59:35 PM
Malus_X6 posted...

Because the corpse needs to be slapped and/or beaten until there is absolutely nothing left.

More like the owner of the horse hasn't done/said anything about the horse so we'll keep beating it 'till he does.
---
#8ZeroX91Posted 4/4/2013 2:59:49 PM
Malus_X6 posted...

It's time to turn the other cheek my friend. Lotsa good games just came out and some great ones are coming out later this month.
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJuLGBjjf6g
#9PunkMcThrustPosted 4/4/2013 3:04:15 PM
ZeroX91 posted...
Malus_X6 posted...

It's time to turn the other cheek my friend. Lotsa good games just came out and some great ones are coming out later this month.

All Ninja Theory had to do was keep quiet. People would have stopped and moved on to other, better games and the boards for those games.

But no, Ninja Theory wanted to go another round. They used gay as a goddamn insult which I personally find extremely offensive.

There's NO forgiveness for them now, they deserve all the bankruptcy they get and I hope every last employee can never find a job other than bagging cheap crap at a goddamn Poundland for minimum wage.
---
Armstrong for President
#10rockman11_zPosted 4/4/2013 3:06:34 PM
I like this dude. His points are accurate.
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)