EventStatus on GDC DmC slideshow

#41Rising_shadowPosted 4/5/2013 12:40:51 PM
Was about to suggest Battletoads. Or the original Ninja Gaiden on the NES. Make him suffer.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#42Malus_X6Posted 4/5/2013 12:42:57 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
I'd make that crybaby b**** play something that's truly hard: any stage in the Megaman X games that required you to race on a speeder at ungodly speeds. I f***in' hated those. I never ragequit them once. I'd die more than I should have, but I'd keep at it while swearing like one hell of a pissed-off drunken sailor.

I was always good at those, they were cake compared to the one in battletoads.

The one in Megaman 8 drove me up the goddamn wall.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#43produnerPosted 4/5/2013 12:45:05 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
Malus_X6 posted...
I'd make that crybaby b**** play something that's truly hard: any stage in the Megaman X games that required you to race on a speeder at ungodly speeds. I f***in' hated those. I never ragequit them once. I'd die more than I should have, but I'd keep at it while swearing like one hell of a pissed-off drunken sailor.

LOL i remember the bike one from megaman 8.
---
Huskies are quite the handful.
When i'm alone, i pretend to be a black hole.
#44demonfang178Posted 4/5/2013 1:55:09 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
Malus_X6 posted...

I found the one in Mega Man X8 to be the worst of any vehicle stage.

OT: Wow. I had no idea the state of the industry was this bad. No less than three times I had to stop and rewind the video to make sure I heard the statement right because it was so absurd. If **** like this can still be financially rewarded, I have to wonder how do people get up in the morning with no backbone.
#45DuuuDe14Posted 4/5/2013 3:50:49 PM
NostalgiaRules posted...
Oh, boy...when Event Status posts a video about DmC's sales....*gulp*...let's just say, it would be safer for Duuude to get on DiaNim's bad side. O_O

But she love me.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#46ZeroX91Posted 4/5/2013 4:10:06 PM
Dat silence speaks volumes. :p
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJuLGBjjf6g