Ninja Theory's insulting, offensive GDC conference

#121Orange00Posted 4/5/2013 6:56:51 AM
5hadows posted...
Orange00 posted...
5hadows posted...
rockman11_z posted...
Oh ho ho. Looks like the all star pros are here in this topic.

Hehehhehehe

Shatter probably pmed some of the sheeps from the xbox board to back up his claims
since even pros from this board(the non idiotic ones) thinks he's a clown.

this topic ain't about shatter, you guys are the ones who keeping talking about him.

Hello there sheep, could you please return to your horde?

look whose talking. In case you haven't noticed pros act more individually, often not agreeing with everything others say. It's the anti that are a big flock of sheeps always waiting confirmations and back up from each other.
---
Time Splitters HD Collection!!?? Gears are already in motion, sign the petition!!
#122rockman11_zPosted 4/5/2013 6:59:30 AM
5hadows posted...
rockman11_z posted...

Hehehhehehe

Shatter probably pmed some of the sheeps from the xbox board to back up his claims

Lol I know. He never ceases to amuse me.
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#123rockman11_zPosted 4/5/2013 7:01:28 AM
5hadows posted...
Orange00 posted...
5hadows posted...
rockman11_z posted...

Hehehhehehe

this topic ain't about shatter, you guys are the ones who keeping talking about him.

Lol
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#1245hadowsPosted 4/5/2013 7:02:53 AM
Orange00 posted...
5hadows posted...
Orange00 posted...
5hadows posted...
rockman11_z posted...

Hehehhehehe

look whose talking. In case you haven't noticed pros act more individually, often not agreeing with everything others say. It's the anti that are a big flock of sheeps always waiting confirmations and back up from each other.

That's because they antis use facts as arguments while every single pro lives on his own lala-world.
---
Ill add something here later....
#125DuuuDe14Posted 4/5/2013 7:03:59 AM
Shatterstar187 Just look at it this way sir. By you not buying or playing the new Xbox, will also free up more time for you to workout and cut some of that weight you have there. Because it's pretty obvious that the only workout you've ever had in years, was hitting that old Xbox with that axe. You almost had a heart attack there my friend.

Shatter on a Boogie video.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#126nukeboy777Posted 4/5/2013 7:44:27 AM
xhominid posted...
You guys for the most part are are all hypocrites. You do nothing but bash and insult NT all the time. Not that you are even on their radar, but whats wrong with NT messing with the fans a little?

As for TC I understand why you would feel upset about this and you have every right to. No one should ever feel like who they are is something to be ashamed of.

However, I have seen the pics and I disagree with you. I don't think that NT was trying to insult the gay community or making a mockery of being gay. I think they just wanted to be funny by putting Dante in silly positions we all know we would never see in a canon story. In fact many devs have done this before.

God of War
http://www.destructoid.com/cod-of-war-revealed-30485.phtml

Naruto storm 3
http://dbzartcostom.deviantart.com/art/Naruto-Storm-3-Naruto-Goku-Costume-Render-332874899

Wait...WHAT!?
Those are ACTUAL COSTUMES IN A GAME!! They literally do not compare in multiple comparison shots of Old Dante in scenes and stating in statements that he's gay in an offensive tone...and you're saying it's equal to those!?!

Ugh...I think I found the new Shatterstar...

Are you serious? They are obviously in game costumes, but the intended effect was the same. NT wanted to goof off and make jokes with their character. It's the same thing as in game costumes used as comedy relief.

As for Dante. NT wasnt bashing the gay community or even insinuating that they were. All they did was make a few jokes and you all know this. If Capcom the creator and owner of the franchise doesn't care why are you guys whining? You don't make a dime off of DMC and it's pitiful that you guys look for any small insignificant detail in order to complain.
#127produnerPosted 4/5/2013 7:49:54 AM
DuuuDe14 posted...
Shatterstar187 Just look at it this way sir. By you not buying or playing the new Xbox, will also free up more time for you to workout and cut some of that weight you have there. Because it's pretty obvious that the only workout you've ever had in years, was hitting that old Xbox with that axe. You almost had a heart attack there my friend.

He was spouting crap about the gameplay's depth and about helping people, clearly he's ass at the game and he himself claimed that he's an average DMC player.

The best thing about him is, his trolling is like DmC's writing, plot holes and contradictions everywhere.
---
Huskies are quite the handful.
When i'm alone, i pretend to be a black hole.
#128shatterstarPosted 4/5/2013 7:54:57 AM(edited)
DuuuDe14 posted...

That's not an insult mate. That's a concern.

That guy almost had a heart attack doing that. He's seriously over weight and making videos of him screaming like that isn't good for his heart or health.

I don't think getting subs are worth your health. That's pretty damn sad and sure isn't funny to me.

But who cares right. Just as long as he continues to jump around and act like a fool for your amusement...lol.

I don't expect you to understand DuuuDe14. Because you're not that bright.
#129StrelokPosted 4/5/2013 7:55:05 AM
This is "one small insignificant detail" in a game which entire existence is derived from "small insignificant details" like these, which is a 2 year long smear campaigns against those that dare to speak out when game devs cross the line.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#130nukeboy777Posted 4/5/2013 7:55:33 AM
This may be a bit off topic so I apologize in advance but I gotta know, but why are most of you obsessed with the user shatterstar? If the guy enjoys the game let him, it doesn't effect any of you. It's pitiful when people gang up on one user because they feel bad about themselves in real life so they use picking on a user as a self esteem boost.

This is a video game discussion board, and we should keep it that way. Now I can't wait for users to call me an alt account because they are incapable of decent adult conversation...