Ninja Theory's insulting, offensive GDC conference

#131produnerPosted 4/5/2013 6:56:17 AM
shatterstar posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
Shatterstar187 Just look at it this way sir. By you not buying or playing the new Xbox, will also free up more time for you to workout and cut some of that weight you have there. Because it's pretty obvious that the only workout you've ever had in years, was hitting that old Xbox with that axe. You almost had a heart attack there my friend.

Shatter on a Boogie video.

That's not an insult mate. That's a concern.

That guy almost had a heart attack doing that. He's seriously over weight and making videos of him screaming like that isn't good for his heart or health.

I don't think getting subs are worth your health. That's pretty damn sad and sure isn't funny to me.

But who cares right. Just as long as he continues to jump around and act like a fool for your amusement...lol.

I don't expect you to understand DuuuDe14. Because you're not that bright.

Mate! help me charge shot cancel osiris prob.
---
Huskies are quite the handful.
When i'm alone, i pretend to be a black hole.
#132produnerPosted 4/5/2013 7:03:05 AM(edited)
nukeboy777 posted...
This may be a bit off topic so I apologize in advance but I gotta know, but why are most of you obsessed with the user shatterstar? If the guy enjoys the game let him, it doesn't effect any of you. It's pitiful when people gang up on one user because they feel bad about themselves in real life so they use picking on a user as a self esteem boost.

This is a video game discussion board, and we should keep it that way. Now I can't wait for users to call me an alt account because they are incapable of decent adult conversation...

You suck at trolling, start at youtube first; the range of IQ starts from 80 there not 100.

Edit: for other serious users and to prevent nukeboy from playing victim:

" Mate! look into the mirror after you play the game and your face will turn into a donkey's ass... LOL! "- shatterstar to someone who just played MGR.

" Get a life instead of bashing a game for 2 years"- shatterstar to DMC fans; DmC is a DMC reboot so there you go, people care about the franchise.

Also people quoted him when he said that he will "gloat" over the fanbase after DmC sells millions.
---
#133FireMage7777Posted 4/5/2013 7:01:24 AM
nukeboy777 posted...
This may be a bit off topic so I apologize in advance but I gotta know, but why are most of you obsessed with the user shatterstar? If the guy enjoys the game let him, it doesn't effect any of you. It's pitiful when people gang up on one user because they feel bad about themselves in real life so they use picking on a user as a self esteem boost.

This is a video game discussion board, and we should keep it that way. Now I can't wait for users to call me an alt account because they are incapable of decent adult conversation...

Trolls usually get ganged up on...
---
DmC flopped flipped, PM me if you like this sig!!! People who like this sig so far: 24
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#134shatterstarPosted 4/5/2013 7:01:30 AM
produner posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
Shatterstar187 Just look at it this way sir. By you not buying or playing the new Xbox, will also free up more time for you to workout and cut some of that weight you have there. Because it's pretty obvious that the only workout you've ever had in years, was hitting that old Xbox with that axe. You almost had a heart attack there my friend.

He was spouting crap about the gameplay's depth and about helping people, clearly he's ass at the game and he himself claimed that he's an average DMC player.

The best thing about him is, his trolling is like DmC's writing, plot holes and contradictions everywhere.

Well the writing didn't stop you from renting or buying it and playing the game after complaining about it for 2 years and I'm pretty sure it didn't stop your complaining after playing it several more times on all it's difficulty setting either.

Give me a break mate. Why are you still here and what are you waiting for? Because I don't think it really matters if they announce a DmC2 or DMC5 because you'll play them both anyway and still complain.
#1355hadowsPosted 4/5/2013 7:04:32 AM
I should stop facerolling people so hard, it's not fun when people give up so fast.
---
Ill add something here later....
#136produnerPosted 4/5/2013 7:12:18 AM(edited)
shatterstar posted...
produner posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...

He was spouting crap about the gameplay's depth and about helping people, clearly he's ass at the game and he himself claimed that he's an average DMC player.

The best thing about him is, his trolling is like DmC's writing, plot holes and contradictions everywhere.

Well the writing didn't stop you from renting or buying it and playing the game after complaining about it for 2 years and I'm pretty sure it didn't stop your complaining after playing it several more times on all it's difficulty setting either.

Give me a break mate. Why are you still here and what are you waiting for? Because I don't think it really matters if they announce a DmC2 or DMC5 because you'll play them both anyway and still complain.

Mate! i am here because i care about the franchise and i play DmC. I was planning on making a DmC combo video but the GDC panel threw me off.

Mate! I'm not 24/7 on the board, and i don't post fake information or bash anyone without a reason. Mate! I play other games and i have other things like studying instead of false advertising.

Mate! I try different things and i try to exploit, take things seriously and in an intelligent approach to become good at anything including video games, instead of hugging a developer's balls for 2 years, and that is why you suck, mate!

Mate! i didn't spend a penny on DmC , and i ignored DmC since the first trailer till the demo and new trailers came out , and i tried it to judge the gameplay only, because the aethistics and writing were clearly ass=donkey.

Mate! DMC is dead, and scrubs like you who don't appreciate the deep combat, great characterization and how capcom was a great publisher, won't understand why this reboot is important to the series, HnS genre and capcom's recent acts.
---
#137DuuuDe14Posted 4/5/2013 7:08:36 AM
lol i never even played the demo
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#138produnerPosted 4/5/2013 7:14:31 AM
DuuuDe14 posted...

Mate! You should do now, to understand the painful experience that we all went through to judge this turd. Not only we ignored the crappy story and aesthetics, but the gameplay was even worse, both were painful experiences.
---
#139FireMage7777Posted 4/5/2013 7:15:33 AM
shatterstar posted...
produner posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...

Pisspoor argument mate. If so many people who hate it bought it...then why is this game stuck at less then 700,000 sales. Oh and BTW

shatterstar Posted 5/20/2012 9:39:31 AM

I'm 100% sure DmC will succeed and sell a million or even 2.5 million so please feel free to quote me on this months after it's released or even before. The pre-orders will speak in volumes.

I will come back in here and gloat when it does:) When Capcom announces that NT will be taking over the franchise here on out, I'll take my gloating even further with You Tube footage.

Anything you'd like to eat? Maybe your words?
---
DmC flopped flipped, PM me if you like this sig!!! People who like this sig so far: 24
Like nerdy talk? http://w11.zetaboards.com/Keepers_Of_The_Chair/index/
#140RetsuxDPosted 4/5/2013 7:17:51 AM
produner posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...

Mate! You should do now, to understand the painful experience that we all went through to judge this turd. Not only we ignored the crappy story and aesthetics, but the gameplay was even worse, both were painful experiences.

Why do that when you can get the full product for free?
Arr.