Ninja Theory's insulting, offensive GDC conference

#171StrelokPosted 4/5/2013 6:19:00 PM
Only nobody worth of note used an SPI.

And there is still the difference of it being a "mere fan" OR A COMPANY!.
One is semi acceptable because it's a nobody. The other is a company that should keep the fans and instead, insults them.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#172Pesmerga255Posted 4/5/2013 6:21:30 PM
mad_hax_man posted...
This is of course, completely different to tall the antis throwing words like emo and gay at New Dante since they first saw him

It actually is. Ninja Theory need to learn about professional conduct.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#173Chaos2FrozenPosted 4/5/2013 6:28:26 PM
mad_hax_man posted...
This is of course, completely different to tall the antis throwing words like emo and gay at New Dante since they first saw him

This is of course, completely different from any other fanbase of any other company right?
#174smithkakarotPosted 4/5/2013 10:39:18 PM
You know what? F*** it, cowboys are supposed to be tough, NT wouldn't know "tough" if it bit them in the gonads.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#175SilentS89Posted 4/5/2013 10:52:12 PM
That's pro logic, the fanbase of millions of anonymous people including children at the age of five and the mentally ill and convicted felons (not to mention the five year old mentally ill convicted felons) should be held to the same standards as company public relations professionals.

Yep, professionalism only applies if people are polite to the professionals.
#176nukeboy777Posted 4/5/2013 11:07:49 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
nukeboy777 posted...
This may be a bit off topic so I apologize in advance but I gotta know, but why are most of you obsessed with the user shatterstar? If the guy enjoys the game let him, it doesn't effect any of you. It's pitiful when people gang up on one user because they feel bad about themselves in real life so they use picking on a user as a self esteem boost.

This is a video game discussion board, and we should keep it that way. Now I can't wait for users to call me an alt account because they are incapable of decent adult conversation...

Trolls usually get ganged up on...

Wrong. Trolls gang up on others.
#177nukeboy777Posted 4/5/2013 11:08:52 PM
produner posted...
nukeboy777 posted...
This may be a bit off topic so I apologize in advance but I gotta know, but why are most of you obsessed with the user shatterstar? If the guy enjoys the game let him, it doesn't effect any of you. It's pitiful when people gang up on one user because they feel bad about themselves in real life so they use picking on a user as a self esteem boost.

This is a video game discussion board, and we should keep it that way. Now I can't wait for users to call me an alt account because they are incapable of decent adult conversation...

You suck at trolling, start at youtube first; the range of IQ starts from 80 there not 100.

Edit: for other serious users and to prevent nukeboy from playing victim:

" Mate! look into the mirror after you play the game and your face will turn into a donkey's ass... LOL! "- shatterstar to someone who just played MGR.

" Get a life instead of bashing a game for 2 years"- shatterstar to DMC fans; DmC is a DMC reboot so there you go, people care about the franchise.

Also people quoted him when he said that he will "gloat" over the fanbase after DmC sells millions.

Thank you for proving my point.
#178KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 4/5/2013 11:10:56 PM
nukeboy777 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
nukeboy777 posted...

You're pretty new here so you really don't get it. Shatter has been a troll here for a while, he's pretty much done it all. It's not that he's just a guy defending a game he likes, he's basically one of those people that liked to try and generalize all of our valid complaints into "the hair". He also gave us his permission to call him out on a number of things in the event he was completely talking out of his ass. We have addressed almost all of those moments so far.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#179StrelokPosted 4/6/2013 4:28:21 AM
Including one moment where he claimed to have insider knowledge, claimed that the control scheme would be a specific way...
After a screenshot had already been posted about half an hour earlier in that very same topic...
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#180syctheweilderPosted 4/6/2013 4:32:30 AM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
nukeboy777 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
nukeboy777 posted...

You're pretty new here so you really don't get it. Shatter has been a troll here for a while, he's pretty much done it all. It's not that he's just a guy defending a game he likes, he's basically one of those people that liked to try and generalize all of our valid complaints into "the hair". He also gave us his permission to call him out on a number of things in the event he was completely talking out of his ass. We have addressed almost all of those moments so far.

He's not new here. He's postal's alt.