Ninja Theory's insulting, offensive GDC conference

#181produnerPosted 4/6/2013 4:36:48 AM
nukeboy777 posted...
produner posted...
nukeboy777 posted...
This may be a bit off topic so I apologize in advance but I gotta know, but why are most of you obsessed with the user shatterstar? If the guy enjoys the game let him, it doesn't effect any of you. It's pitiful when people gang up on one user because they feel bad about themselves in real life so they use picking on a user as a self esteem boost.

This is a video game discussion board, and we should keep it that way. Now I can't wait for users to call me an alt account because they are incapable of decent adult conversation...

You suck at trolling, start at youtube first; the range of IQ starts from 80 there not 100.

Edit: for other serious users and to prevent nukeboy from playing victim:

" Mate! look into the mirror after you play the game and your face will turn into a donkey's ass... LOL! "- shatterstar to someone who just played MGR.

" Get a life instead of bashing a game for 2 years"- shatterstar to DMC fans; DmC is a DMC reboot so there you go, people care about the franchise.

Also people quoted him when he said that he will "gloat" over the fanbase after DmC sells millions.

Thank you for proving my point.

It proved that you are a butthurt-lunatic sheep who jumped on the bandwagon to satisfy his self-righteousness and instinctual herd behavior.
---
Huskies are quite the handful.
When i'm alone, i pretend to be a black hole.
#182SinExDeathPosted 4/6/2013 4:36:52 AM
I would honestly say the Brokeback Dante pic was accidental in its unfortunate implication. Something that's being blowned out of perportion.

Onto the actual topic, it would seem that Tameem is trying to prove that Dante, a Japanese created character, created by Japanese people, is out of place in western media again like it should mean something.

A fictional character is out of place outside of its home country and target audience? So what? Why does a fictional character have to blend in a realistic setting or vice versa? It honestly doesn't make any sense to me. What was the point of Tameem's "joke" other than to project his dissatisfaction of DmC's sales onto the Devil May Cry fanbase?

I can say Kratos stands out standing next to an anime character like Kamina. What, does he need to wear oversized red shades and a cape while brandishing a giant drill now? Why couldn't Kratos just be angry and slaying entire mythological races? Do fictional characters really need to be held to standards outside of the ones established by the universes they come from?

Fictional characters have never been forced to be upheld to the standards of the real world, there is no reason to start now.
---
Asketh Ky to Sol, "Heaven or Hell?" and Sol, being of Gear did say "Let's Rock."
Roman Cancels 1:14
#183produnerPosted 4/6/2013 4:42:51 AM
SinExDeath posted...
I would honestly say the Brokeback Dante pic was accidental in its unfortunate implication. Something that's being blowned out of perportion.

Onto the actual topic, it would seem that Tameem is trying to prove that Dante, a Japanese created character, created by Japanese people, is out of place in western media again like it should mean something.

A fictional character is out of place outside of its home country and target audience? So what? Why does a fictional character have to blend in a realistic setting or vice versa? It honestly doesn't make any sense to me. What was the point of Tameem's "joke" other than to project his dissatisfaction of DmC's sales onto the Devil May Cry fanbase?

I can say Kratos stands out standing next to an anime character like Kamina. What, does he need to wear oversized red shades and a cape while brandishing a giant drill now? Why couldn't Kratos just be angry and slaying entire mythological races? Do fictional characters really need to be held to standards outside of the ones established by the universes they come from?

Fictional characters have never been forced to be upheld to the standards of the real world, there is no reason to start now.

You are missing something, NT used the word anime and japanese-y to describe DMC and bayonetta, and this isn't the first time that they attack the previous character design and whoever likes it.

First it seemed like they were trying to point out that they want to make a western design to appeal to a western audience, but the latter didn't find the design appealing. Then things turned into insults and NT started to show their true colors when they made the anime style and previous character design seem to be inferior.
---
Huskies are quite the handful.
When i'm alone, i pretend to be a black hole.
#184Kobe_Got_JamPosted 4/8/2013 11:27:46 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#185Werndan101Posted 4/8/2013 4:59:19 PM
I've seen the thumbnail for that brokeback mountain image a few times, but I never bothered opening it to take a closer look until now.

Hot damn, that's pathetic.
---
Need help figuring out components for your gaming PC? Check this.
http://tinyurl.com/falconguide
#186Nick_KazamaPosted 4/9/2013 4:49:52 PM
So basically;

Tammy - Our game sold badder dan the other Dovil Moy Vroy series! Let's call the other Donte gay!! Lulz!!

All because they made a **** game and couldn't take that anyone with half a brain cell knew it was inferior to the proper series, so they decided to photoshop proper Dante onto a gay cowboy image and... and... *Dies because of NT's sheer stupidity*
---
My harem -
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h297/NIck_Kazama/bunnyharuhi.jpg
#187OracleGunnerPosted 4/9/2013 5:50:59 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#188OracleGunnerPosted 4/9/2013 5:52:03 PM
Nick_Kazama posted...
So basically;

Tammy - Our game sold badder dan the other Dovil Moy Vroy series! Let's call the other Donte gay!! Lulz!!

All because they made a **** game and couldn't take that anyone with half a brain cell knew it was inferior to the proper series, so they decided to photoshop proper Dante onto a gay cowboy image and... and... *Dies because of NT's sheer stupidity*

*Grabs Defibrillator* Clear... We got a pulse. Its faint. Wait now we are losing him *Throws Haruhi Merchandise at Nick* Pulse is stable for now...
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse.
PM me if you get from where is my sig. People who got it:1
#189nukeboy777Posted 4/9/2013 5:56:40 PM
produner posted...
nukeboy777 posted...
produner posted...
nukeboy777 posted...
This may be a bit off topic so I apologize in advance but I gotta know, but why are most of you obsessed with the user shatterstar? If the guy enjoys the game let him, it doesn't effect any of you. It's pitiful when people gang up on one user because they feel bad about themselves in real life so they use picking on a user as a self esteem boost.

This is a video game discussion board, and we should keep it that way. Now I can't wait for users to call me an alt account because they are incapable of decent adult conversation...

You suck at trolling, start at youtube first; the range of IQ starts from 80 there not 100.

Edit: for other serious users and to prevent nukeboy from playing victim:

" Mate! look into the mirror after you play the game and your face will turn into a donkey's ass... LOL! "- shatterstar to someone who just played MGR.

" Get a life instead of bashing a game for 2 years"- shatterstar to DMC fans; DmC is a DMC reboot so there you go, people care about the franchise.

Also people quoted him when he said that he will "gloat" over the fanbase after DmC sells millions.

Thank you for proving my point.

It proved that you are a butthurt-lunatic sheep who jumped on the bandwagon to satisfy his self-righteousness and instinctual herd behavior.

I honestly don't need a long reply. Everything I posted you are doing. So, once again thanks for proving my point.
#190Dark_EpathyPosted 4/9/2013 6:23:04 PM
Do fictional characters really need to be held to standards outside of the ones established by the universes they come from?

Any attempt to ground a character by society's standards is mostly in the interest of making that character more "real" and facilitating a greater degree of investment in him or her. It doesn't always work, but I get why Tameem saw a need to "update" Dante for the modern age.
---
"We are the greater good." -- Rick Grimes, The Walking Dead