Ninja Theory's insulting, offensive GDC conference

#21Lord_MizerPosted 4/4/2013 6:26:21 PM
Hey shatter...

shatterstar Posted 1/4/2013 12:17:10 PM
Well it appears that DmC will hit that 1 million mark first week of release with the pre-orders increasing each day. Especially in the West.PS3 pre-orders outnumbering the 360's which is understandable since DMC is a Playstation title after all and the 360 is a flop in Japan.

Now all we have to worry about is worldwide sells with East and West combined. Hopefully DmC will become the top selling DMC game ever, out-selling DMC4.

Well it appears that DmC will hit that 1 million mark first week of release with the pre-orders increasing each day. Especially in the West.PS3 pre-orders outnumbering the 360's which is understandable since DMC is a Playstation title after all and the 360 is a flop in Japan.

Now all we have to worry about is worldwide sells with East and West combined. Hopefully DmC will become the top selling DMC game ever, out-selling DMC4.

shatterstar Posted 1/5/2013 1:06:36 PM

It's going to continue to move on up because the number you're seeing at the moment might've tripled in the last hour or so.

It's going to sell 1 million, off of name alone. That much is obvious and anyone that doubt that is pretty much fooling themselves.

But let's see how far the rabbit hole goes though. Will it break records and hit that 3 million mark or at least that 2.8 million mark or even the 4 or 5 million mark.

That's the question.

Did any of these happen yet?

Come on, humor me like always.
---
Can't think of anything right now, so....*Sits on lawn chair*
Hen and chicken is two different animals/Blanka always talked since SF1- OmegaPillow
#22DuuuDe14Posted 4/4/2013 6:27:09 PM
^
/topic
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#23Jereth6Posted 4/4/2013 6:28:13 PM
AHAHAAHAHAHAahahahAHAHA

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2013/03/dante2.jpg
#24DuuuDe14Posted 4/4/2013 6:29:29 PM
You gotta do better than that Jackjunk
---
#25Malus_X6Posted 4/4/2013 6:30:01 PM
Alright.

Who decided to play the necromancer and resurrect the troll?
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#26DuuuDe14Posted 4/4/2013 6:30:57 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
Alright.

Who knows. All i know is i got a job to do.

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/30400000/DMC-4-Gif-devil-may-cry-30450346-500-257.gif
---
#27Jereth6Posted 4/4/2013 6:33:13 PM
DuuuDe14 posted...
Malus_X6 posted...
Alright.

Who knows. All i know is i got a job to do.

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/30400000/DMC-4-Gif-devil-may-cry-30450346-500-257.gif

*Chuckles* I never look at that image the same way again.
#28Dark_EpathyPosted 4/4/2013 6:35:19 PM
Think about Brokeback Mountain and two words about that movie. You thought "gay cowboys", I also thought "gay cowboys and everyone else did the same.

Sure, I can see that. However, honestly, you guys need to let this go. Ninja Theory decides to make the most out of the controversy--so what? I don't appreciate the negative connotation of homosexuality or bisexuality, either, but any sensible person will see that this was a presentation done to push the controversy out of jest.

Was it in bad taste? Yeah. But the only reason Ninja Theory continues to mine this field is because so many of you continue to respond to their nudging. "Don't feed the troll" is good advice in this situation.
---
"We are the greater good." -- Rick Grimes, The Walking Dead
#29shatterstarPosted 4/4/2013 6:37:35 PM
Lord_Mizer posted...
Hey shatter...

shatterstar Posted 1/5/2013 1:06:36 PM

It's going to continue to move on up because the number you're seeing at the moment might've tripled in the last hour or so.

It's going to sell 1 million, off of name alone. That much is obvious and anyone that doubt that is pretty much fooling themselves.

But let's see how far the rabbit hole goes though. Will it break records and hit that 3 million mark or at least that 2.8 million mark or even the 4 or 5 million mark.

That's the question.

Did any of these happen yet?

Come on, humor me like always.

Don't know. But they've shipped a million units first week of release and also PC sale figures were never added since it's release.

But when a Company lowers it sales estimate, they set the new estimate based on over all sales after release. So 1.2 million is the baseline estimate of the total of those sales over the coming months.

So you'll have to wait until Capcom announce the overall sales of DmC during those months.

Since all of that is very important to you for some reason....lol.
#30ZeroX91Posted 4/4/2013 6:48:03 PM(edited)
Dark_Epathy posted...
Think about Brokeback Mountain and two words about that movie. You thought "gay cowboys", I also thought "gay cowboys and everyone else did the same.

Sure, I can see that. However, honestly, you guys need to let this go. Ninja Theory decides to make the most out of the controversy--so what? I don't appreciate the negative connotation of homosexuality or bisexuality, either, but any sensible person will see that this was a presentation done to push the controversy out of jest.

Was it in bad taste? Yeah. But the only reason Ninja Theory continues to mine this field is because so many of you continue to respond to their nudging. "Don't feed the troll" is good advice in this situation.

...but if we don't keep the bad trolls fed, who do I have left to feel superior to?
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJuLGBjjf6g